Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sketch said:

hahahahaaa this is funny shits man! are you dillo dusting the tbones.. gdamn im gonna miss this shits fest. 

With what I do to the T-Bones, there's no need for the Dillo Dust, brother.  They will melt in your mouth...

"Don't Waste it!!!  Spit It In My Mouth!!!..."    :laffs::lmao::banana:

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Updated for quoting:

1. ME - I live here.  I'm here all the time.

2. Matt Cross. 17 Oct arrival.

3 & 4. Ron R-Squared and daughter.  17 Oct arrival.

5.  ROB.  He decided to make his flight in for the 18th, so he'll arrive sometime while we're out there already shooting.  I don't know what I'n gonna do with him, but I don't need to count him into the Wednesday night grill-cooking, due to his time management skills...   :banana:

6.  Greg/GREG.  Arrives 17 Oct.  I don't know which one will show up at the airport, but I know which one I'll find around the grill that night...   :laffs:

7. mrraley - will arrive 17 Oct.  Will fly out 22 Oct

8. DNP - heading straight for the secret location.  Likely arrival on the 17th.  Getting the trailer fixed up right now and still working on the wife who doesn't want to come out and be neglected all weekend. Things are about to get interesting for us financially, so who knows at this point.  Glad I already bought ammo.

9. Ray. 17 Oct arrival

10. Neal 18th late afternoon, maybe I can do another impromptu trip to the airport....

11/12.  Ron and Susan.  Arrival unknown at this time, but arrival well respected...   :hail:

Current headcount and arrival - copy that, and add your own information in a quote, so others know what's up.  :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, sketch said:

all ready regrettably differ. even though im romancing the idea of total k-os im still planted where im at. ill be back !! and keep the ball rolling! just in time...

What if you visit pheniox for an hour then I have you sniff a rag and you come to in an undisclosed desert location

Anyone "on the fence" about this one...   There's some things that are inbound to this location that you will NOT want to miss...  I will say it's on the "massive" scale.  There are going to be some shenanigans that you will regret not seeing in person, if you opt out of this one...  I'm just sayin'...   :thumbup::laffs:

:hail:  They're my heroes...   :banana:

"The Mechanic" is one of my personal faves...  "So I'll show up with my fuckin' tools!"  "I'll work circles around you, I'll wrap your fuckin' head in with a ratchet!"  

This is all me, especially these days... :lmao:

I'm Old Skool Jerky Boys, brother.  I have all the CDs...   :lmao:

For those that lost track during this conversation between me and Roman, you need to PAY ATTENTION!!!

You fuckers get SO distracted SO easily.  Me and Roman have it all figured out.  You fukkers, though - so easily distracted...

You guys need to be READY for this Fall Shoot. WAY ready.  Here's a few teasers...