• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Fucking EPIC!!!   :lmao:

this might be a thought.. Ron fire a weapon with a large report and flame repeating for effect. this will either deter the miscreants or divert them to rob... who will have a 5 lbs sac of salt to spread havok on them.. or just roll in the salt and sweat it out till you evaporate? 

15 minutes ago, sketch said:

this might be a thought.. Ron fire a weapon with a large report and flame repeating for effect. this will either deter the miscreants or divert them to rob... who will have a 5 lbs sac of salt to spread havok on them.. or just roll in the salt and sweat it out till you evaporate? 

I'll have to get some dragon's breath before I come out.

I"m down for two more of those 18" x 26" IPSC plates.  I didn't see those heavy bitches in the packages.  You have two of those things, right?  That would be 6 total, in place out here - we might not have to move as much stuff around, with 6.

Thursday during setup, we'll get that 450 out there for the Thursday night shoot.  We can also run a 660 out to the north again - that way, we can confirm the zero on @Rsquared's MRAD.  :hail:   Those can stay, if we have 6. 

Friday is Long Range, and we'll have 4 we can take out there for it.  500, 845 are a given.  1300 was surveyed already, and I know where to put it, but I also want something at 1000.

This can work...  :thumbup:

After Friday's Festivities At Distance, we can bring those giant fuckers back to the short-side, and set them up in between distances already set...  that way, some people can hit something...  The "Spray-N-Pray" Crowd has hope...    :laffs: 

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, DNP said:

I guess it's a 3/8" rabbit. Says 26" body form

I think that thing says 1/2" Body Form ar500 target...   It's a fraction, for sure. 

If that's the 18" x 26" IPSC plate, and it comes with other free shiit, and cheaper than the 18" x 26" IPSC plate - then snatch it, brother!   x2 for me!...

3 minutes ago, sketch said:

you get one paycheck,  and your like a politician in a whore house with a credid card.  ??

Aaaaahaahahaha!!!! Tom, you paid for the car Dusty is driving now yet???!!! Aaaaahahahahahaha!!!! I'm bringing milk jugs and a new stainless rack to hang them from for the 1000 yard, .308 milk jug challenge!!! .308 only, AR platform ONLY, no bolt .308s, 20 dollar buy in, 5 shots, independently scored for the win!!! Who wants to play?? Winner gets the pot!!!!!!!!!!!

With everything I owe everybody, brother, I have to plan every paycheck out now.  I'll take what I can get, when I can get it, and figure out the rest as it rolls...  It's tough right now, but it'll get a little better in a few more weeks.  I got hired low, with a promise "if I work out" that it'll go up in 90 days.  I got talked to today, and I'm matching the top performer there, and that they'd make that increase on time, when they said.  I've been smoking them, but not recording everything that I do.  I'm recording it all now,  on the time clock. Numbers next month will be WAY different...  :banana:

3 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Aaaaahaahahaha!!!! Tom, you paid for the car Dusty is driving now yet???!!! Aaaaahahahahahaha!!!! I'm bringing milk jugs and a new stainless rack to hang them from for the 1000 yard, .308 milk jug challenge!!! .308 only, AR platform ONLY, no bolt .308s, 20 dollar buy in, 5 shots, independently scored for the win!!! Who wants to play?? Winner gets the pot!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I was bringin an AR. Bummer. 

shits if i could i would! you missed that cactus like 50 times? maybe 400 yds?? 250m? hahaha! with the bolt gun.

4 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

4 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

I'll gladly take your money, brother.  Repeatedly.  How many times you wanna try to buy in?