• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2018 308AR.com Fall Shoot Info

Matt.Cross
Message added by Matt.Cross

Shoot dates are now confirmed.

Oct. 18th-21st 

Can't wait to see you there!

@imschur you as well get drunk-dialed every single night.  Get your strap-on ready, because we'll rape you on an evening-level. You, fortunately, get to pick as to whether it is before or after the night shoot, nightly...  :lmao:

Your call, brother...   Pick it...   :hump:

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DNP said:

I can't take you home though...you'll have to stay with Tom. 

Plan.  I'll keep him.  Already have a room in De Casa with his name spray-painted over the door...   :laffs::thumbup:

Make sure he brings all his shiit...   

Edited by 98Z5V

7 minutes ago, DNP said:

That's not weird or anything. The blow up doll in the corner wearing the clothes he left last year is a touch creepy though...

He's the one that left them - that's not on me...   :lmao:

He still has a couple choices, before he "resists..." 

DOES THIS SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU?!!?...

Chloroform-knock-out-man.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

Well ladies. I got the last of my interstate transfer forms back from the ATF. So the SBR's and can's will be making the trek to the desert again next month. Whew......I was almost worried there for a moment. I was concerned that Rob's suppressed MK18 that I hold onto wasn't gonna be able to make the journey out to Arizona. But low and behold, he'll be able to fondle and finger his rifle again. After all. Far be it from me to come between a man and his inheritance.

As soon as he argues about it with my son of course. :lmao:

I'm just about ready bitch's. Next month is approaching fast. I've already sent Tom the ingredients, that he requested, for the MRAD rounds. So we're gonna go LONG range. I'm already PUMPED.

20 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Well ladies. I got the last of my interstate transfer forms back from the ATF. So the SBR's and can's will be making the trek to the desert again next month. Whew......I was almost worried there for a moment. I was concerned that Rob's suppressed MK18 that I hold onto wasn't gonna be able to make the journey out to Arizona. But low and behold, he'll be able to fondle and finger his rifle again. After all. Far be it from me to come between a man and his inheritance.

As soon as he argues about it with my son of course. :lmao:

I'm just about ready bitch's. Next month is approaching fast. I've already sent Tom the ingredients, that he requested, for the MRAD rounds. So we're gonna go LONG range. I'm already PUMPED.

"Rob's Mk 18"...   :laffs::lmao:  You know Rob "has" a Shockwave, too, right?...   :banana:  I caught him last year with it like this...   :hump:  Got up to pee, and he was at the campfire with it...  Didn't believe what I saw, but I know it was true, and it was real... Everyone was asleep, but he was out there - and one of those gray foxes was right beside him, watching...  ? 

We are going LONG this year, Gents. 

I use that term VERY loosely, too...  

Edited by 98Z5V

24 minutes ago, sketch said:

wolf to grey fox copy.? is that the mk? .. check.. I believe its the 18? roger, proceed... wait is that a shockwave.. abort! abort!!! 

You and me were the only fuckers UP last year, when the gray foxes invaded camp.  They were EVERYWHERE.  Those nimble little furry bastards were FAST, too!!!  We couldn't chase them down fast enough!...   :lmao: