Oct. 18th-21st 

Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm cutting those fuckers down in the morning, bro, after I shoot 600 yards with my Gun Pusher and his new 6.5 Creed...   There's two more dead fronds to cut now...

You get Dillo Dust if you show up for the Fall Shoot.  Period.  :thumbup:

Prep your drive route, brother...   :laffs:

P1060660.thumb.JPG.0442eb2e1d614a4571e7af912242aeab.JPG

LIFESAVER!!!!! My Dillo Dust container is damn near empty (will probably be empty by the time the shoot rolls around) and yes, that is some of the best rub I've ever used on pork loin! I HAD a backup bottle of Dillo Dust but my wife gave it to my older son, didn't know that schit is hard to come by. Dammit!?

2 hours ago, 392heminut said:

LIFESAVER!!!!! My Dillo Dust container is damn near empty (will probably be empty by the time the shoot rolls around) and yes, that is some of the best rub I've ever used on pork loin! I HAD a backup bottle of Dillo Dust but my wife gave it to my older son, didn't know that schit is hard to come by. Dammit!?

Get your son to pour it into another jar and bring the empty bottle.

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Trailer is fixed. My refrigerator works now...put a whole new one in. Roof doesn't leak. I should be able to haul the Rhino and the smoker out again. I'll start thinking about meat to bring. 

Anyone done a decent workup on a head count yet?

I’m still thinking of a brisket, if I can use your grill

1 hour ago, suzukiray said:

Tom!!! I found my empty Dillo Dust bottle for you so I can get a refill!!!!

8201.jpeg

Rat. Bastard. Motherfucker.  I'm not refilling that, no matter how much firewood you bring.

This isn't "free-poop giveaway" to take advantage of my graciousness. 

I don't care how MANY of these things you bring, I'll fill until I run out.  I bought 6lbs.

P1060661.thumb.JPG.c27fc33ece9804e362a31abc77756950.JPG

Mark LaRue never sent out any 12 POUND tubs of that stuff, and I'm not filling that, either. You get 7oz per container you bring.  That's it.

What YOU need to do, Ray, is what I did - hit this link, and buy it yourself, if you wanna fill that fucking bucket...

Keep searching it until you find the one that sells you 6 of those things for $45...  THAT is your ticket.

I'm bringing the coke-gram scale out there - you get your ration, and that's it. I'll measure that shiit out like a precision hand load, too...    :bitchslap:

On 8/11/2018 at 2:41 PM, 98Z5V said:

Updated for quoting:

1. ME - I live here.  I'm here all the time.

2. Matt Cross. 17 Oct arrival.

3 & 4. Ron R-Squared and daughter.  17 Oct arrival.

5.  ROB.  He decided to make his flight in for the 18th, so he'll arrive sometime while we're out there already shooting.  I don't know what I'n gonna do with him, but I don't need to count him into the Wednesday night grill-cooking, due to his time management skills...   :banana:

6.  Greg/GREG.  Arrives 17 Oct.  I don't know which one will show up at the airport, but I know which one I'll find around the grill that night...   :laffs:

7. mrraley - will arrive 17 Oct.  Will fly out 22 Oct

8. DNP - heading straight for the secret location.  Likely arrival on the 17th.  Getting the trailer fixed up right now and still working on the wife who doesn't want to come out and be neglected all weekend. Things are about to get interesting for us financially, so who knows at this point.  Glad I already bought ammo.

9. Ray. 17 Oct arrival

10. Neal 18th late afternoon, maybe I can do another impromptu trip to the airport....

11/12.  Ron and Susan.  Arrival unknown at this time, but arrival well respected...   :hail:

9 hours ago, DNP said:

Anyone done a decent workup on a head count yet?

See above - that started on Page 14 in this thread.  That's as accurate as I know it, as of now.

I have 24 thick-cut T-Bones for the grill on Wednesday night, for those that are arriving o the 17th of October.  Casa De Pain Grill will be cranking it out.

That doesn't mean that we have 12 people now, as of now - and you get 12 T-Bones to yourself, Ray.  Doesn't mean that at all...  Just want you to know that ahead of time...   :thumbup: