Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:53 PM, Robocop1051 said:

I’m lighting poop up in 37mm increments. 

Thinking of that. I've got a bandolier for that thing that I picked up from BDS tactical that I'll bring to the fall shoot for you. I ordered it before I figured out how hard those things are to come by. So, looks like you get a bandolier out of my impatience. :lmao:

for the new comers this is desert dirt that wont go away. its in you once you visit and it sticks to everything you own. Granted this is the second time since a year ago i opend the shooting pad but the dust survived a down poor in the rain Capitol of Wa.  kinda like the brothers here! 

20180916_175353.jpg

20180916_175415.jpg

Damn I hate to say this but I'm not going to make this one! One of my guys is having his retirement party on the 20th. and it's something I just cannot miss. I was this guys FTO and he was at my retirement party and in between those two things we went through some street schit together. This guy IS my solid brother in blue. Those of you who wear the badge will understand what I'm saying and I'm sure Tom will too. Sure gonna miss seeing you guys!?

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

Damn I hate to say this but I'm not going to make this one! One of my guys is having his retirement party on the 20th. and it's something I just cannot miss. I was this guys FTO and he was at my retirement party and in between those two things we went through some street schit together. This guy IS my solid brother in blue. Those of you who wear the badge will understand what I'm saying and I'm sure Tom will too. Sure gonna miss seeing you guys!?

Don’t need a badge to understand brother!! 

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

Feel free to swing by any of the other days as you did at the Spring Shoot. You're always welcome, and you'll be sorely missed.

A better excuse?  It'd be nice if you had any excuse. We get it, you don't like us that much...

Larry, priorities guide us. We'll miss ya, but you know you're making the right call and we all do too. Sketch on the other hand...he's just antisocial.