• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gopher here

Gopher

I guess I better introduce my self since I have been posting in the PSA forums for a few.

I am from Texas and have had guns all my life (30+) years and have been hunting since I was a little kid.  I have been hunting with traditional guns like a win mod 55 lever action 30-30 and a win mod 94 lever action 30-30 plus my 22 and 410.   I was turned on to AR's about 2 years ago when I go a call from my Uncle that Academy has a great sell on their S&W M&P15, so I went down to my local academy and bought one ( wife did not know at the time but found out and is still pissed today about it, lol). 

So, I found out from my Uncle again that keep an eye out on this company called PSA, he bought a lower unit pretty cheap.  Well I came across PSA web sire on day and they had anniversary sell with their lowers, an AR15 and a PA10 so I bought them.  So I have built the PA10 lower with the PSA upper parts and have had fun (and cry's) doing so and love it.  I think this is my crack and hope my wife doesn't leave me.  Here is a pic of my new PA10 with a Primary Arms scope:

20180418_171352.jpg