Bigfoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Lol, how is she doing these days?

It's been hard on her, it seems like two steps forward and one step back. She still hasn't had surgery! She is on her third surgeon, the first one was an ass so to speak, the second one she really liked but she doesn't work with a plastic surgeon. That one referred her to the third one who does work with a plastic surgeon. We both really like both of them, and she is now scheduled for a mastectomy on April 4th. The plastic surgeon will be present and do reconstruction right after the breast surgeon finishes.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:03 AM, 392heminut said:

It's been hard on her, it seems like two steps forward and one step back. She still hasn't had surgery! She is on her third surgeon, the first one was an ass so to speak, the second one she really liked but she doesn't work with a plastic surgeon. That one referred her to the third one who does work with a plastic surgeon. We both really like both of them, and she is now scheduled for a mastectomy on April 4th. The plastic surgeon will be present and do reconstruction right after the breast surgeon finishes.

Good to hear! Glad they’re doing it some what timely! My friend just got her 3rd and final surgery done after fighting with the VA since dec 2021 

9 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Something triggered in my brain a week or so ago and she has been on my mind and in my prayers lately.  I'm glad she is getting on with the plans and on to better health.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:03 AM, 392heminut said:

Sorry to hear brother, prayers for a speedy recovery 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

DAMN!  The hits just KEEP ROLLING tonight!!!  

Just found this one - You all know I love me some Dave Draiman, too!!!  DISTURBED ROCKS!!!  :banana:

This one is a little different - "this is why you don't date your EX..."   For more information, you don't marry her, get divorced, then go back to her THREE (3) more fucking times, thinking "she's gonna be different this time..."   :lmao:

Nope.  Her shiit-show story about this and that, "I'm in a different place now..."  from her...  Okay.  The math doesn't work, no matter HOW many chances you give that crazy biitch.  It always ends up the same way - complete shiitshow.  Cut your losses, don't consider it, leave it, never look back - she ain't worth it... 

image.gif.5e0d7e936fd93b92896dbd6a8371adcf.gif

Dave Draiman is my hero.  He made a damn song about crazy biitches...  :hail:

Enjoy...   :banana:

This is what I'm listening to...

Edited by 98Z5V

Ann Wilson, from Heart, in that song - she's 73 years old now, and still smashing it -WITH Dave Draiman!!!

She's looking pretty good.  Maybe that's where my direction needs to be.  Older chicks.  My dream-girl Jodi is locked up for life, so there's never any chance at a real life with her. 

Maybe I need to move on from Jodi...   :popcorn:

Doesn't mean I'm moving on from "crazy" - I need a little bit of crazy.  I'm toning that back, as time goes on, too...  :hornet:

Edited by 98Z5V

16 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

DAMN!  The hits just KEEP ROLLING tonight!!!  

Just found this one - You all know I love me some Dave Draiman, too!!!  DISTURBED ROCKS!!!  :banana:

This one is a little different - "this is why you don't date your EX..."   For more information, you don't marry her, get divorced, then go back to her THREE (3) more fucking times, thinking "she's gonna be different this time..."   :lmao:

Nope.  Her shiit-show story about this and that, "I'm in a different place now..."  from her...  Okay.  The math doesn't work, no matter HOW many chances you give that crazy biitch.  It always ends up the same way - complete shiitshow.  Cut your losses, don't consider it, leave it, never look back - she ain't worth it... 

image.gif.5e0d7e936fd93b92896dbd6a8371adcf.gif

Dave Draiman is my hero.  He made a damn song about crazy biitches...  :hail:

Enjoy...   :banana:

This is what I'm listening to...

This one hit home? :laffs:

• 4 weeks later...