• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Gordon lightfoot 🇨🇦 a classic 

Have all his stuff. Saw him once past his prime. His type of music used to be called “Great Lakes Music” after being in the Lee of Christian Island, I understand why. He had a place on Georgian Bay on Lake Huron.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time, once again, for American History Class with AAron Lewis.  This never gets old, and I'll post it about once a year, because...

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

10 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

This goes out to the hardest working guy I know, even after he stopped needing to punch the clock... @unforgiven

You might recall him from the movie 'Roadhouse', becoming blind at a young age he is self taught and developed a unique style.

Thank you brother your no slouch yourself. It would have been fun to work together.🍻🍻🇺🇸🇨🇦

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I'm a few years ahead of you.

I'm bad into Slipknot, brother.  Corey Taylor is a bad motherfucker.  Both Slipknot and Stone Sour.  He's unreal.

Here's a good one of him, and a BUNCH of other badass motherfuckin' singers and players.

^^^  Not to mention seeing all the Bad Motherfuckers in that video - seeing Joe Elliot in there is some amazing shiit.  They're all badass.  Getting Tommy Vext in there, on that, AFTER he told Bad Wolves to eat a dick, is perfect.  Badass song, legendary motherfuckers.  :hail:  All in one.  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Saw these people a couple of times in a dive bar in Fort Worth in the late 80's.  Thankfully, it was after their glam rock phase.

I don't think you realized what you have just done, but you have fired up THE GREG with that one.  He's hardcore Pantera, to the bone.

@edgecrusher