• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DNP said:

Actual crickets, or the crickets following whatever the fcuk that was sketch posted??  We have actual crickets making things pretty loud outside right now.  

It's just really quiet around here right now. My sister was down from Kansas with her new husband John Jones (yeah, she married the Martian Manhunter:lmao:) last week and my granddaughter was here for several days after that with her new husband from Norfolk VA.

Everybody is gone now.

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You sound lonely.  Should I come over?...   :popcorn::lmao:

Hell yeah, you can help me with my kitchen flooring! The damn waterline to the refrigerator started leaking and warped the old tongue and groove flooring underneath the high dollar laminate flooring I just had done a few months ago! Now that everybody is gone I am starting on THAT repair while working around trips to the doctors in Las Cruces with Mayra.

Damn, just found out I have to have her over there for another test and procedure at 7:30 AM tomorrow. They also said to bring $1200 for the copay! FML!!!!!!:nutkick:

Edited by 392heminut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of my go to podcast, I really respect the hosts opinion on a lot of stuff, the end of this was the best with talks on how to be prepared and stay prepared for life. But the whole pod is good. 

the premise of the pod is you can either sit around and bitch or you can go out and make your community a better place weather it’s somthing as simple as picking up a piece of trash or putting someone’s cart away for them to getting involved in your local government 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...