What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2024 at 6:06 PM, dpete said:

S & G version for the beauty of it.

Disturbed version for its power.  It still sends shivers up my spine.

Dave Draiman is just a FUCKING POWERHOUSE, brother.  Everything he sings is fucking GOLD.  True badass.

One day, I hope he does the separation.  The get-away.  Dave Draiman, then Disturbed. 

Aaron Lewis, when he does his own thing, away from Staind. 

Just like that.   :thumbup::hail:

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

One day, I hope he does the separation.  The get-away.  Dave Draiman, then Disturbed. 

Aaron Lewis, when he does his own thing, away from Staind. 

Just like that.   :thumbup::hail:

Back when I first heard anything from Disturbed I thought it was garbage.  This was back in the "Down with the Sickness" days.  Fast forward to hearing they remade Sound of Silence and I looked it up on Youtube just to see how badly they trashed it.  I watched, stunned, like holy shiit spine tingle stunned.   Then discovered their live performance on Conan, more spine tingle.

The dude can sing!

30 years today since the end of Nirvana. Just finished building this "Vandalism" strat tribute for my daughters bday gift tomorrow, next to her "skystang" mustang. She's a bigger fan than anyone I've known. Funny and awesome how this band got so popular again. Lots of people never looked past the handful of MTV songs to see the genius in the music. RIP Kurt. 

One of my favorite songs.

Picsart_24-04-05_05-09-00-676.jpg

Edited by blue109

6 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Someone finally did a good cover of Stairway to Heaven, albeit 12 years ago.  It's better to listen than watch...too many communists in the audience.

The Wilson sisters from Heart at the National Academy of the Arts tribute to Led Zeppelin. Jimmie Page and Robert Plant were in the audience. That woman can sing! And her sister plays kick butt guitar.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:41 PM, Sisco said:

The Wilson sisters from Heart at the National Academy of the Arts tribute to Led Zeppelin. Jimmie Page and Robert Plant were in the audience. That woman can sing! And her sister plays kick butt guitar.

John Paul jones there also, Jason Bonham played drums. jones worked an album worth of heart songs over for the Wilson sisters, great music!