• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I bought another truck

Madhouse

20 hours ago, DNP said:

Done with black. Almost black is way better.

I'll never own black again. 

One of my Lightnings was black, my Mustang was black, my last two FX4 trucks were black.  It'll be a while before I have another black vehicle, unless I get one that'll never see rain.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, Madhouse said:

I don't know why I buy trucks so often, the one I just got rid of only had 13K miles on it.  Anyway, it was time for a new color, I was done with black...

Raptor-resized.jpg

You’re the type of owner I look for when I buy my slightly used trucks at a steep depreceation.

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll never own black, white, or red vehicles again.  Black and white show EVERYTHING. Red just attracts the cops...

I can live with white if it's the right deal, black just drives me crazy with every little thing popping out like a neon sign. Wife hasn't had a ticket since the red car went down the road.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, Madhouse said:

I don't know why I buy trucks so often, the one I just got rid of only had 13K miles on it.  Anyway, it was time for a new color, I was done with black...

Raptor-resized.jpg

A nice looking Ford,  maybe you have found one you will keep for a while.

We have bought our first new Ford ever, It is a Ford Flex.

I found the truck I will keep for a while, "old Blue" bought it new in 1995. just last year I had it touched up, New A/C compressor and belt and hoses, It has never had the valve covers off. just new plug wires module and sparkplugs and a new Dual exhaust with glasspacs, it is a 350 throttle body FI.

image.png.1dca88f6b8937fc3e33feb70acd20653.png

7 hours ago, mrmackc said:

A nice looking Ford,  maybe you have found one you will keep for a while.

We have bought our first new Ford ever, It is a Ford Flex.

I found the truck I will keep for a while, "old Blue" bought it new in 1995. just last year I had it touched up, New A/C compressor and belt and hoses, It has never had the valve covers off. just new plug wires module and sparkplugs and a new Dual exhaust with glasspacs, it is a 350 throttle body FI.

image.png.1dca88f6b8937fc3e33feb70acd20653.png

We had a 95 or 96 at work when I started there, she went 225,000 on pen plugs wires and distributor, boss finally sold it with 240,000 on it

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, Sisco said:

You’re the type of owner I look for when I buy my slightly used trucks at a steep depreceation.

I've sold my past two trucks to the same friend, a 2012 in 2016 with 36K miles on it, and then my 2016 in 2018 with 13K miles.

He knows he got a very well-maintained and well-kept vehicle both times.

I've also sold two of my Infiniti's to another friend, same deal, super-clean cars with low miles and they knew the full history.

2 hours ago, Madhouse said:

I've also sold two of my Infiniti's to another friend, same deal, super-clean cars with low miles and they knew the full history.

Bought our 2012 M37X Infiniti from a friend who got it new, and put 14,000 miles on it in four years, with a complete service history and a transferable extended warranty. He had a C7 2014 corvette Z51 convertible he wanted to sell me last year that had 3,100 miles on it. But I have scratched my Corvette itch enough.

my 2015 Ram Laramie 1500 with leather interior and an Alpena sound system. Had 7,500 miles on it, ended up $16,000 under the Sticker price when bought back in 2016.  Has the full electronic suite.

DCC85630-739C-4A98-87C1-E1D7110EE7A3.jpeg

Edited by Sisco