• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Newly built 6.5 creedmoor. Need recommendations for a soft case .

carverelli

My old ar15 haz a Kolpin caae that guys pretty good but I cant cond them like that anymore. A strap system that doubles as a backpack would be ideal. 

Any ideas where to start looking? Thank fellas.

I just installed vg6 gamma break along with the cage that diffuses the sound and cuncussion .

I ve been shooting a round every night on my way home from work along a sparsely traveled road just to break the barrel in as I dont get  but Sunday for any free time.

VooDoo Tactical.  Padded Double Rifle case, pick your length of 36" or 42".  Even if you'recarrying only one gun, but you'll use the shoulder straps, put the rifle on the other side of the padded separator so something isn't digging into your back. ARs have lot's of shiit that sticks out.

Maybe too late but voodoo, condor and midway make acceptable stuff.  Right now Optics planet has a good condor for $82 shipped

https://www.voodootactical.net/voodoo-tactical-15-7981-enhanced-molle-sniper-rifle-drag-bag.html

Voodoo Tactical 15-7981 Enhanced MOLLE Sniper Rifle Drag Bag ($125 at cheaper than dirt)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939171584/midwayusa-sniper-drag-bag-tactical-rifle-case

MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Tactical Rifle Case ($120)

https://www.opticsplanet.com/condor-52in-sniper-drag-bag-soft-gun-cases.html?_iv_code=1SA-GC-SDB-111107-498

Condor 52in Sniper Drag Bag Soft Gun Cases Up to 37% Off w/ Free S&H  ($82)

My 24" barrel aero precision 6.5CM has a JP recoil eliminator, a luth-AR MBA-1 stock, a Millett LRS-1 scope and it just fits in the condor dual gun

Edited by Phantom30
spelling

Wow the wrath of 98Z5V, haven't felt that for almost a month.  Thanks.  Well anyway the Optic Planet deal for the condor was good enough for me to order one for myself this morning before I go to the range.  Hope that didn't upset anybody.  Should I draw a neck under the target dot and shoot for that?:fullauto:

What?  $100 Pmags is gouging?  They called it capatilism, we called it price gouging. They stuck it to us when things looked to be getting ugly. We won't forget that at the first chance, they screwed over their customers. So yeah, in the neck with those dirtbags. 

They've definitely been on the no-go list for myself along with a handful of local dealers here. I went into one of my local shops during that timeframe and they had a basic lower marked at $400. I turned and walked out and have never gone back. Everyone marked up somewhat during that period. That's simple economics, but the outright in-your-face gouging turned me off to a good handful of companies. 

It sucks when you see that they have something at a really good price, but I'll pay more to work with someone I still have respect for. 

I saw an ammo dealer at a gun show who priced 500rd 22LR at $289.  I made sure to make note of the name so I would not buy anything from them ever.

Making a profit is one thing, what CTD did was bad.  They canceled existing orders of mags instead of putting them on backorder saying they were unavailable.  When they relisted them a short while later, they were much higher.  They did not honor their existing contracts at the price they had agreed upon at the time.  They chose to go for the profit at the expense of the people who made them what they were.

Sorry to @carverelli for derailing your thread with this.

On 1/17/2019 at 10:16 AM, DNP said:

What?  $100 Pmags is gouging?  They called it capatilism, we called it price gouging. They stuck it to us when things looked to be getting ugly. We won't forget that at the first chance, they screwed over their customers. So yeah, in the neck with those dirtbags. 

Surplus Ammo in Lakewood WA at that time but now in Tacoma did the same poop. I used to have a picture of $50 pmags from their store but i must have deleted it