• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New to AR10, looking at ADM UIC-10A.

Kilo_Bravo_64

Hi all, 

I'm new to the AR-10 world, having only built off a M5 set from Aero. Longtime SCAR 17 owner, and I'm wanting to add a gas gun to the safe. Does anyone have experience with the ADM UIC-10A? I'm specifically looking at the 14.5" "Battle Rifle" and 16" "Heavy Recon". Any firsthand accounts? 

Thanks in advance! 

Kevin 

On January 16, 2019 at 6:13 PM, Kilo_Bravo_64 said:

Thanks! Hello from the Free State of Idaho. 

Free for now...if you can keep it that way. Boise seems to be the current drop load for both good and bad fleeing our messed up state. 

Welcome me from San Diego. 

On 1/16/2019 at 3:10 PM, Kilo_Bravo_64 said:

Hi all, 

I'm new to the AR-10 world, having only built off a M5 set from Aero. Longtime SCAR 17 owner, and I'm wanting to add a gas gun to the safe. Does anyone have experience with the ADM UIC-10A? I'm specifically looking at the 14.5" "Battle Rifle" and 16" "Heavy Recon". Any firsthand accounts? 

Thanks in advance! 

Kevin 

Wanted to update this one.  I got hands-on this beast last week.  HOOOOLEEEEESHEEEIIITT!!!  They did an OUTSTANDING JOB on this receiver set, and it's truly ambi.  Damn is it nice.  It's standard DPMS-based parts, and it's a work of art, both visually and functionally.  You cannot go wrong with this set of receivers. 

ADM also has some SERIOUS titanium hardware coming to market, that is just ingenious.  Scope mounts, red dot mounts, a rail system, and other stuff.  ADM is gonna be a game-changer in the light-weight build market as soon as they announce all this stuff.  The scope mount will blow your mind...

Edited by 98Z5V