• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My gun budget got cut.

Armed Eye Doc

10 hours ago, DNP said:

It can’t be that pricey....I bet R2 has more than that in ammo sitting in a closet somewhere in another state. 

See....now here I am, standing over here minding my own business. Next thing you know, in comes my brother swinging......Bap, Bip, Bap BAP!

And don't your worry about what I've got sitting in a undisclosed closet. :thefinger: Fuker

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

See....now here I am, standing over here minding my own business. Next thing you know, in comes my brother swinging......Bap, Bip, Bap BAP!

And don't your worry about what I've got sitting in a undisclosed closet. :thefinger: Fuker

Yea idk where the hell he was trying to go with that, I think he’s jealous of your kinda less commie state and my way less commie state

3 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Lighten up Francis. The internet harassment usually works out in your favor. 

It’s ok to be jealous. What’s wrong that?

2 minutes ago, DNP said:

It’s ok to be jealous. What’s wrong that?

Yep, that's even starting to affect me, in some ways - I'm feeling "inadequate" a little...   :lmao:   I won't say I'm running out of closet space - but that fucker is definitely putting a dent in available square footage...    It won't be long, and I'll start to "need" to use the shelves...    :banana:

Scary thing is - I know he hasn't even started yet...   :laffs:

I think it's time for an update pic...  

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

P1080234.thumb.JPG.bb620c9a8bf5856d55d30c5dd57e164e.JPG

Okay. That's not fair. Fake news even. A lot of that will be consolidated into the ammo cans. So it's not out of control .........yet.

Now that big box on top, I don't remember anything of that size. Or....I'm, turbo forgetful. I think you're just fukin with me and put an empty box up there. :laffs:

6 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Now that big box on top, I don't remember anything of that size. Or....I'm, turbo forgetful. I think you're just fukin with me and put an empty box up there. :laffs:

That big fucker is bowing the shelf, and you can see that from the 1" straight hanger rod below it - it's not empty, fucker...   :lmao:  I haven't opened it - I just put it up there when it came in with your name on it.  Thing might be a vacuum cleaner for all I know - but it wouldn't bow that shelf like that if it was...  You shoulda seen the GIANT boxes that Amazon shipped those ammo crates in - I REGRET taking them out of the boxes...   That would have made the pic EVEN MORE EPIC!!!...   :banana:

6 hours ago, DNP said:

Yep. That couldn’t possibly be all your. Fake news. Where’s the other half?

Shiit, that's right - I didn't open the other side of that closet...   🤣

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 1:02 PM, mrmackc said:

I have had five travel trailers since 1970 four bumper pulls from  17' single axle, to  34' Coachman and a 29' fifth wheel and prefer a bumper pull with a load equalizer hitch to any fifth wheel or gooseneck.  Pulled the bumper pulls with Pontiac wagon, Caddy 4 door HT, suburban, Tahoe and 1500 Chevy pickup.  Pulled the fifth wheel with extended cab  1500. Hated every trip with the fifth wheel, and camping in it was a PITA.

I'm just the opposite! I'll take a 5th wheel over a bumper pull any day. I've pulled a lot of bumper pulls but the first time I took my 5th wheel out I was hooked! Also I don't why you say camping in the 5th wheel was a PITA, mine is great, it's just to damn big to go boondocking. I just picked up a 76 Prowler 20 footer for that though. Maybe you problem with the 5th wheel was the 1500 tow vehicle? General consensus in the RV world is that nobody should be towing a 5th wheel with a half ton truck! Yeah, there are 5th wheel RV's out there that are supposedly 1/2 ton towable and it IS doable but seasoned RVers say that just because you can doesn't mean it's safe to do.

32 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

General consensus in the RV world is that nobody should be towing a 5th wheel with a half ton truck! Yeah, there are 5th wheel RV's out there that are supposedly 1/2 ton towable and it IS doable but seasoned RVers say that just because you can doesn't mean it's safe to do.

This sentiment is why we got the new truck for our camper.  The FJ is rated to pull it and worked great for a short trip but I could tell that it was not suited for a cross country pull.

• 2 weeks later...

AHA!!!  

I found out what happened!!!   @shepp posted that cool-ass little offroad trailer after @DNP posted his Big Rig!  I hit the "view new posts" thing and it took me directly to the offroad trailer!   I feel better now - when you told me you posted it, I was questioning myself pretty hard - 'the fuk did I MISS that?!!?  :bitchslap:

On 9/19/2019 at 9:08 PM, 392heminut said:

I'm just the opposite! I'll take a 5th wheel over a bumper pull any day. I've pulled a lot of bumper pulls but the first time I took my 5th wheel out I was hooked! Also I don't why you say camping in the 5th wheel was a PITA, mine is great, it's just to damn big to go boondocking. I just picked up a 76 Prowler 20 footer for that though. Maybe you problem with the 5th wheel was the 1500 tow vehicle? General consensus in the RV world is that nobody should be towing a 5th wheel with a half ton truck! Yeah, there are 5th wheel RV's out there that are supposedly 1/2 ton towable and it IS doable but seasoned RVers say that just because you can doesn't mean it's safe to do.

I reckon it must be a personal preference thing,   didn't like it even when I pulled it with a F250,  I have never liked the idea of split level living.