My gun budget got cut.

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DNP said:

That’s what she said. 

I hate that fukin saying. Way too overused (in my humble opinion).

Other than that. That thing looks great dude. You all should be pretty comfortable in that as you wait on the house. I'm sure you all are looking for any extra space that you can get at this point.

Still deciding which one to get. Looked at a few. We definitely need one due to our power company shutting down power on any red-flag weather days. Last year we had a four day stretch. I’ll get the 500gallon tank set and the plumb the generator off that. I want to get one big enough to cover a few things in the house like the fridge, freezer and maybe a few lights and 1 outlet. Most are looking $3-6k

Thanks. We just ordered it. Cedar Creek gets all the credit for the looks. I can’t wait to have it all hooked up. I’m in a crappy tent tonight a few miles up the road from our place. My wife and the little one are breaking in the beds tonight. 

21 hours ago, DNP said:

Thanks. We just ordered it. Cedar Creek gets all the credit for the looks. I can’t wait to have it all hooked up. I’m in a crappy tent tonight a few miles up the road from our place. My wife and the little one are breaking in the beds tonight. 

Put the little ones in the tent and break the beds in!!!!

On 8/21/2019 at 9:12 PM, shepp said:

Hahaha, if everything goes right I’ll be pulling some kind of camper to fall shoot 2020. I really like the little tear drop type campers/ adventure campers but holy fornicate are they costly! I want somthing I can drive all day pull over and grab my pistola crawl into and go to sleep in weather it’s a rest stop or park of some sorts. I really wished I woulda had one in Utah last fall. 

Great looking trailer Dirk! Nice job on the research you got a lot of nice features.

Shepp, check out Scamps. They are made up by Bemedji Minnesota. Small, Unitized fiberglas which helps prevent leaks. The 16 footer is nice, but light.

https://www.scamptrailers.com/

23 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Is that the kitchen in the back?  Does it have an outdoor shower?

Yea the galley is in the back and rolls out, also room for a generator. I like that’s it’s like a hard side tent, low enough and light enough.  I could drive anywhere, pull over and sleep in there and it’s got great ground clearance.

shower might be an option not sure 

https://www.escapadecampers.com/

There’s time to get that before October Shepp! 

Thanks guys. I’ve got a lot more figuring out to do now that it’s here. I can’t wait to show you the dumbass light switch setup in this thing. Either the guy who planned it is mentally challenged, or they just put zero thought into it. It’ll need photos for clarity, but it’s the dumbest setup I’ve ever seen.