• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from Texas

andrewtac

2 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

Welcome aboard. If you don’t find what you’re looking for post up some issues with a detailed explanation and pictures, we will get it working 

Will do, on the road right now. I have several things to check when I get home that I wasn't aware of.  I need to sort of start over with the troubleshooting, take pics, and detailed notes.  Both times I messwd with it I got so frustrated I pretty much just put it in the safe and forgot about it.  First time the internet wasn't what it was, second time I didn't find this forum.  Either way I am going to fix it or repurpose the good parts.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:30 PM, andrewtac said:

Stumbled across this forum trying to find answers.  I have an AR10 that doesn't function; hasn't as long as I've owned it.  I am still doing some research and searching.  Thanks for the information.

Send that thing back to Armalite, with a list of the issues,and have them fix it.  :thumbup:

Welcome aboard.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 7:57 PM, andrewtac said:

Will do, on the road right now.

You back, off the road now, andrew?   Was this the 300WSM you're talking about in this thread?  Just wanted to cross-check that, and make sure we're not talking about a different gun with a different issue...  :thumbup:

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You back, off the road now, andrew?   Was this the 300WSM you're talking about in this thread?  Just wanted to cross-check that, and make sure we're not talking about a different gun with a different issue...  :thumbup:

Well sort of.  I am back on US soil but on the road still.  Same topic, but I got impatient right before the trip ordered a barrel and new bcg, went 6.5.  updating the other thread next