• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Where do I find and order these?

Cunuckgaucho

I'lL custom-make you one, but the pricetag is gonna be $$$$...   :lmao:

I can cut your price down by alot, per piece, if I use PSA parts.  The light might not work right all the time, though.  You'll have to experiment with different lightbulbs, until it works "most of the time..."   I'm just sayin'...   :thumbup::laffs:

Well I'd like to think as an electrician I could get the light to work or at least get an apprentice to sort it out. Ironically if we used any actual AR lower( even PSA) I'd have to trigger lock and secure the lampstand  :soap:  As long as the lower is an AR it's considered a restricted class firearm,even if it's a single shot bolt action upper.

Hoping these are a one piece casting. 

5 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Well I'd like to think as an electrician I could get the light to work or at least get an apprentice to sort it out. Ironically if we used any actual AR lower( even PSA) I'd have to trigger lock and secure the lampstand  :soap:  As long as the lower is an AR it's considered a restricted class firearm,even if it's a single shot bolt action upper.

Hoping these are a one piece casting. 

Use a polymer 80%. No way to make it go boom.

15 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Use a polymer 80%. No way to make it go boom.

14 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Use a solid cast lower, drill pivot and takedown pins. <$20 no forms it's just a block of metal .

It's probably cheaper to disable a stripped lower, the problem isn't getting solid cast or 80% into Canada but getting it out of the USA.  The solid cast is an ITAR controlled item, so as a general rule I can get a stripped lower for about the price of an 80% here so not a big market for incomplete lowers.

I'm hoping the item is a single piece cast 'cause assembling one from spare parts will add up pretty quick not to mention the temptation to 'borrow' parts for builds

6 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Buy a Chinese airsoft rifle, gut it out, repurpose it to be a lamp. 

Brilliant 

6 hours ago, DNP said:

That’s not a terrible idea. Can you get those in Canada, or are they too deadly?

Airsoft not a problem up here.

Ironically about 1/3 of my stuff I couldn't bring with me if I moved stateside( half if I chose to go to California)