• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 for hunting

NightStalker

@Lonewolf McQuade got plenty of money, his deer stand is like a small condo sittin on huge stilts. it's even got heat and air and running water..

he even got a toilet sittin in the corner and it has one of them thar bidets in it. not sure what he uses that fer. i thought them thangs was fer wimmins to wash off their private parts, maybe he tryin to tell us something. Or maybe he thought it had something to do with our new president since it sounds like his name.

i noticed he did have a poster of Kamala on the wall of it. One of them thar autographed ones too. and it said to my sweety, you were one of the best. I'm thinkin he may have celebrity status.

I also noticed on the other wall he gots a autograhed pichure of our new health sexetary and it says. to my little cutie pie, you showed me tricks i never knew, can't wait to meet up with you again. Now i don't know what none of that stuff means. i' just know he gots plenty of money.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/20/2021 at 6:31 AM, Belt Fed said:

@Lonewolf McQuade got plenty of money, his deer stand is like a small condo sittin on huge stilts. it's even got heat and air and running water..

he even got a toilet sittin in the corner and it has one of them thar bidets in it. not sure what he uses that fer. i thought them thangs was fer wimmins to wash off their private parts, maybe he tryin to tell us something. Or maybe he thought it had something to do with our new president since it sounds like his name.

i noticed he did have a poster of Kamala on the wall of it. One of them thar autographed ones too. and it said to my sweety, you were one of the best. I'm thinkin he may have celebrity status.

I also noticed on the other wall he gots a autograhed pichure of our new health sexetary and it says. to my little cutie pie, you showed me tricks i never knew, can't wait to meet up with you again. Now i don't know what none of that stuff means. i' just know he gots plenty of money.

Hahaha that's hilarious 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Belt Fed said:

Course you know when he drains mine he's gonna be lookin for another.

@Rsquared is the other dude with money.  Look at that fancy MRAD he's got, topped with a NightForce, and all those suppressors and SBRs. 

I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

@Rsquared is the other dude with money.  Look at that fancy MRAD he's got, topped with a NightForce, and all those suppressors and SBRs. 

I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn:

Whoa, whoa, Whoooaaa! Pump the fukin brakes. There ain't no reason to be dragging me into this pissing match.

And.......me living in "the hood" outside of DC, I'm always ready to shoot first and ask questions later if anything comes through the tripwires around the outer perimeter or triggers the surveillance cameras.  After all, Prince George's County's finest won't bother responding to little things like weapons fire. That's the soundtrack to the county. Besides, why do you think I got into suppressors?

Plus....my primary computer cores stay nestled inside a Faraday cage so some mangy wolf type of thing can't hack into them. :laffs: