• Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 for hunting

NightStalker

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DNP said:

You mean the MRAD with a $700 bipod on it?  What kind of sick bastard puts a $700 bipod on his rifle?

And, in my own defense. I didn't "put" that bipod on that rifle. It was put on there for me.

I can neither confirm or deny, but my intel says that this fuker ^^^^ was a major part of that.

Damn.  This thread was kinda boring until the hornet's nest was poked.  :hornet:

All the sudden, with the "right  pokin'", it got all exciting!   :laffs:

I may or may not have been a part of that - I will not confirm, nor deny.   :thefinger:

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I may or may not have been a part of that - I will not confirm, nor deny.   :thefinger:

I've got my theories. And my research department has confirmed said aforementioned theories.

My asset's on the ground are always watching.

8 hours ago, Rsquared said:

And, in my own defense. I didn't "put" that bipod on that rifle. It was put on there for me.

You even paid to have it installed???  You must wipe your ass with fifty dollar bills. 

On 11/21/2019 at 11:20 PM, 98Z5V said:

I smell a 7mm-08 AR on your horizon...   I'm just sayin'...   :thumbup::lmao:

That's an awesome pic, by the way...   :hail:

Actually the man needs a Marlin 45-70 lever gun or a Sharps 50-110.  Then he can make his elk sausage  in the camp !

17 hours ago, DNP said:

You even paid to have it installed???  You must wipe your ass with fifty dollar bills. 

:lmao: This....coming from the man who's having a house stick built for him, on a large piece of property (read as acreage).

The hypocrisy is thick enough that you could be a leading democrat. :laffs:

• 1 month later...

we used to travel with it everywhere but as we got older like many things it just got to be to much work for us but i have never spent a better night no matter what the weather than in a tipi, our first daughter was just 6 months old and we had her between us in a buffalo robe.....the exuberance of youth!

nighttime..

tipi at night June 2001 (3).jpg

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

we used to travel with it everywhere but as we got older like many things it just got to be to much work for us but i have never spent a better night no matter what the weather than in a tipi, our first daughter was just 6 months old and we had her between us in a buffalo robe.....the exuberance of youth!

nighttime..

tipi at night June 2001 (3).jpg

Bueatiful brother 🍺🍺

• 1 month later...