• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry Christmas

392heminut

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Oh shiit!😳 You really did have an in with the big guy!!! Now I'm really in trouble for that thread jack!!!

BTW, it wasn't just me, Rene helped!!!!!😟

:lmao:Congratulations brother!:thumbup:

:banana: I'm laughing my ass off over here, brother...    :laffs:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/25/2019 at 12:24 PM, 98Z5V said:

Merry Christmas, all my brothers out there.  I'm thankful for the time we take with each other, and grateful for the friendships.

If any of you guys have been paying attention to other parts of the board here, you'll be happy to know that the Forum God DID INDEED talk to Santa for me, and helped me out a little...   :banana::laffs::thumbup:

P1080432.thumb.JPG.b4c0d31a6cbb1b15df6dad0f3e24d550.JPG

Merry Christmas, Brothers.   :hail:

I'm glad you had a good Christmas and Santa was good to you.

Now, check that thing for cooties... gas and a Zippo my man... that's the only way to be sure.

:evil:  🤘  :thumbup:

On 12/25/2019 at 1:24 PM, 98Z5V said:

Merry Christmas, all my brothers out there.  I'm thankful for the time we take with each other, and grateful for the friendships.

If any of you guys have been paying attention to other parts of the board here, you'll be happy to know that the Forum God DID INDEED talk to Santa for me, and helped me out a little...   :banana::laffs::thumbup:

P1080432.thumb.JPG.b4c0d31a6cbb1b15df6dad0f3e24d550.JPG

Merry Christmas, Brothers.   :hail:

Nice lookin lump of coal there! Merry Christmas 

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

11 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Nice lookin lump of coal there! Merry Christmas 

I'ma shoot the fuk out of it on Sunday, brother...   :laffs:

You did that pile of parts PROUD!...   What did you do for a recoil system in that pig?...

A wonderful and thoughtful gift.  I was just introduced to a 9mm rifle from an online video,  it looks like perfect compliment to a 9mm sidearm,  or vice versa.  The skull receiver is wicked,  and is a good gripping stop.  I was wondering if you intend to shoot any games or competitions with it?  It looks ready for a pistol caliber carbine challenge. PCC.  Best of Luck!

Edited by RedRiverII
spelling

1 hour ago, RedRiverII said:

A wonderful and thoughtful gift.  I was just introduced to a 9mm rifle from an online video,  it looks like perfect compliment to a 9mm sidearm,  or vice versa.  The skull receiver is wicked,  and is a good gripping stop.  I was wondering if you intend to shoot any games or competitions with it?  It looks ready for a pistol caliber carbine challenge. PCC.  Best of Luck!

The skull receiver is from Sharps. Not a lot of shoots/competition action locally here yet.  But a fellow is working on remodeling & reopening a Hugh gun range that's been shut down for several years. He is some world class shooter, & so far has secured 2 major events that'll bring people from around the world.  So I'm anxious to see what all will be available. Ive heard almost $500,000 has been spent so far on design And upgrades.

WOW,  cool news.  I'm hearing a lot of good vibes around these 9mm carbines and the associated games.  What gun range?  Any action on the Internet about it?  Locally there is a Palm Beach County range being built,  but most folks are sensitive to addressing this particular range due to the sensitivities from a horrible incident that occurred.  Best of Luck to you folks.  I was looking at the Sig MPX and watching some vids.  Expensive initial price and some quick add ons equal $2500 gun.  Yours looks like a well built,  solid piece of gear.

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

It reminds me of the brace design on the Sig Copperhead. I thought of a folding stock set up , but thought it would be too wide. This one allows the weapon to be fired in any position. 

Reminds me of some mp5 stocks, except on an AR platform. Makes me :drool:

What brand and model is that one?

I Got to shoot it today, hell of a trigger & extremely accurate. I had no issues the 1st 80-90 rounds. But the next 100 rounds,  I had a handful (8-9) that the primer was struck but no bang. Fired 50 more rounds had 2 more misfired. Reloaded the mag with the misfires, still no! Loaded 30 rounds of new ammo & no problems. Took the duds & fed them to my p938 & all went BANG! 🤔 I'M guessing DEBRIS? The gun was filthy as heck.All primer strikes looked good, I'm a little puzzled though. Any suggestions that may explain why? 

2 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I Got to shoot it today, hell of a trigger & extremely accurate. I had no issues the 1st 80-90 rounds. But the next 100 rounds,  I had a handful (8-9) that the primer was struck but no bang. Fired 50 more rounds had 2 more misfired. Reloaded the mag with the misfires, still no! Loaded 30 rounds of new ammo & no problems. Took the duds & fed them to my p938 & all went BANG! 🤔 I'M guessing DEBRIS? The gun was filthy as heck.All primer strikes looked good, I'm a little puzzled though. Any suggestions that may explain why? 

What ammo, brother?