• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry Christmas

392heminut

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas all, hope you and your families have a great holiday.I look back on the year gone by and I know I have lots to be thankful for, having a chance to hang out in person with some of you is definitely a highlight. I look forward to meeting even more members in the upcoming year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all, it's been a very hard year for us here.

God has watched over each of us and I think we are on the downhill side.

Looking forward to a great year coming up, no more heart attacks, no more dying, no more hospitals for months on end and NO MORE CHEMOTHERAPY!!

In God we trust,happy birthday

5 hours ago, Ravenworks said:

Merry Christmas to all, it's been a very hard year for us here.

God has watched over each of us and I think we are on the downhill side.

Looking forward to a great year coming up, no more heart attacks, no more dying, no more hospitals for months on end and NO MORE CHEMOTHERAPY!!

In God we trust,happy birthday

Get well soon brother. Prayers sent.

Merry Christmas all you enabling, deplorable, gun toting , awesome people.... may the Lord Bless each and every one of you thanks you all so much for all you do and to every service man past and present thank you for your service without you well we would most likely not be here doing this... peace everyone...

17 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I just got a great present.  My dad was in the hospital since yesterday (dehydration and being almost 90).  He is getting to go home soon so he will be there tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all.  I hope you get more than you deserve.  Some of us don't deserve much. :lmao:

That's good to hear about your Pop doc.

Merry Christmas to all the brothers around here. I'm closer with a lot of you Rat bastards than I am to either one of my own blood brothers.

And, on a side note, I'm spending Christmas in Reno with my son and his family. So I get to hang with the little grandkids for a couple days.

Yes Merry Christmas everybody, From the old codger and his 80 year main squeeze, from Promontory Poverty  Hill out here in Comanche County Texas, It is going to be sunny and 70 degrees so it will be steaks and chicken breasts off the grill, with potato salad, coleslaw and corn on the cob with peach pie for our traditional Christmas Dinner.

Oh BTW please remember that   "Jesus is the reason for the season"

May The Good Lord Bless and keep you all.

Merry Christmas, all my brothers out there.  I'm thankful for the time we take with each other, and grateful for the friendships.

If any of you guys have been paying attention to other parts of the board here, you'll be happy to know that the Forum God DID INDEED talk to Santa for me, and helped me out a little...   :banana::laffs::thumbup:

P1080432.thumb.JPG.b4c0d31a6cbb1b15df6dad0f3e24d550.JPG

Merry Christmas, Brothers.   :hail:

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Merry Christmas, all my brothers out there.  I'm thankful for the time we take with each other, and grateful for the friendships.

If any of you guys have been paying attention to other parts of the board here, you'll be happy to know that the Forum God DID INDEED talk to Santa for me, and helped me out a little...   :banana::laffs::thumbup:

P1080432.thumb.JPG.b4c0d31a6cbb1b15df6dad0f3e24d550.JPG

Merry Christmas, Brothers.   :hail:

Oh shiit!😳 You really did have an in with the big guy!!! Now I'm really in trouble for that thread jack!!!

BTW, it wasn't just me, Rene helped!!!!!😟

:lmao:Congratulations brother!:thumbup: