• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Concealed Carry Shirts

imschur

The ones I get are great for when Im out and about because they have interior pockets that dont print for all the stuff I carry (wallet,ipod,phone,knife,642), dummy buttons with snap underneath in the right areas, and slits on the sides for handgun access. My problem is they dont match my style (chubby and unkept)

• 1 month later...

Got my lifetime carry permit $150.00 $75.00 goes to the state $75.00 goes to town here in norhtwest indiana.I carry xdm 9mm 4.5" @8:30 IWB and S&W bodyguard 38 with lazer in crossdraw i'm lefty.Big shirts are perfect any pattern I feel helps break up printing, velcro I think is to loud like in noise.If you got to react quick and deadly only way to go. Don't forget at least one spare mag or speedloader.Word for CC sights,sights,sights.Shoot on bro.

Lol, I'm such a bad example for CCW. I carry my Walther PPK/s in my waistband and a 2 shot .357 Derringer in my jacket pocket.

When I'm in a good mood, in a heavy winter jacket, I wear my SA TRP Operator (full rail) with CMC Power 10+ mags strapped to my hip. Hoping to replace it with a Kimber TLE/RL Pro soon.

I love kimber choose xdm9mm bulletproof[i'm hard on all my equipment] and cheap to shoot defensive ammo has improved a lot for 9mm was using 115gr. will move up to 124gr.I use crossbread for 9mm IWB,will not buy from them again and uncle mikes for 38 cheap nylon leather works for my fat ass.Always concered about pistol shifting out 2:30 wound up being best so I can stand looking at the prob with hands crossed in front ready to react.38 is S&W body guard,what state do you have your permit from?The key to CC is no one knows your armed or you will the first shot.Shoot on bro.

I can conceal my PT145 under ANY dress shirt with my crossbreed holster so normal shirts are a breeze.  Of course darker shirts do conceal better and I do prefer to wear a t-shirt under the normal shirt for comfort where the leather hugs my hip but it's not necessary.

I carry everyday, and just wear large button-up shirts, t-shirt underneath.  Right side is a Kimber - these days it's the Tac Pro II in a Master's minimalist belt holster.  In a shirt like this, I can easily hide the Desert Warrior or the BP-Ten II.  No problem.  Left side is always a CMC Power 10 in a Blackhawk clip-on, unless I've got the BP-Ten II, then it's a Blackhawk double-stack with the spare BP mag.  Sporting the BP with two full mags is heavy.  <laughs> 

That's a shitload of .45ACP.  :o

• 2 months later...

Having to wear a suit every day to work (women's suits are not belt-friendly) in a pretty dangerous city, I carry mace/pepper spray in my hand, a knife in my pocket, and a S&W Bodyguard .380 in my purse. Although it may seem to be overkill, I spend my days in a courthouse surrounded by and pissing off violent criminals, so it's considered a necessity. 

Having to wear a suit every day to work (women's suits are not belt-friendly) in a pretty dangerous city, I carry mace/pepper spray in my hand, a knife in my pocket, and a S&W Bodyguard .380 in my purse. Although it may seem to be overkill, I spend my days in a courthouse surrounded by and pissing off violent criminals, so it's considered a necessity.

On our other computer I have links to a couple of companies that specialize in ladies' concealed carry.  A good place to look is Cornered Cat (for anybody...she has all sorts of pertinent information for staying alive).

Jon

I like the way you roll crom.a.boo  8)

Thanks unforgiven! :) 

And Jon, once again thanks for the great info. - that site is awesome. Just what I needed, another distraction from work!! Seriously though, just a quick view revealed lots of good discussion on issues I'm interested in, holster options being quite the vexing issue. Would love to know what those other sites are whenever you have a chance. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I also carry a Kimber tac 2 custom , everyday and I love the new style fishing shirt made out of the light weight. material and it dry's fast when ya sweat the shirts are great at hiding big packages also 2 wilson mags on the left side and the shirt work great.. and they come in solid average colors.

crom.a.boo

Try the flash bang holster for women and or the belly band from Stoner Holsters or Galco. In stressful situations people have a tendency to grab onto  tightly what ever they are holding onto and it reduces your reaction time to the threat. Thats why you see a lot of officers with an interview stance and our hands are free and mid way up. Have you ever practiced getting your gun out of your purse ? Also purse snatchers carry box cutters and they go for the straps and at times work in pairs where one will distract you the other comes from behind and takes the purse with your gun in it,  just something to think about. 

As far as shirts I wear a lot of Harley shirts, imagine that. I wear a uniform and vest for 8.5 hours + a day I like to be comfortable.  I carry that XDS I bought  for summer wear and riding. During the cooler weather, I wear the nicer Harley long sleeves and various types of sweaters. I carry my 1911 then, being 6'5'' I can hide larger guns pretty well. 

Edited by Zebra644

• 10 months later...

Father's Day prezy wore it all day with the xds by the end of the day I still printed the handle and mags fell out of the mag pouch when carried plate up (plate down stayed in all day) but all in all was very comfy full size pistol not under a tshirt maybe a loose button up. My sig 238 is a perfect match!! Draw time is a factor!! Working it was very easy it held tight but not to tight!! I wear a large shirt and ordered a xl ut tank top I'm guessing its longer than my shirt for this reason. Bonous is it has a strap for secure pistol!! I tried a tak shirt that had no strap and the pistol was out first bend over !! You can imagin my pix on me is same on the box!! Hahaha :) not!!post-12857-0-74667500-1402977882_thumb.j