• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I just trashed a new Magpul drum

Belt Fed

It stopped feeding and when I took it out I noticed them all jammed up inside of it. no way to unload it without taking it apart. New drum that never has been loaded. Found this one piece broke in it.  I did hear it let go inside. guess i'll contact Magpul and see if I can buy that part. rest of it looks fine. that piece had to be busted already

Picture0407201622_1.thumb.jpg.53dadec2e2ce58d38736ac92a2edb375.jpg

Picture0407201623_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

You know that's not a Pez dispenser, right?

Ron you are brilliant , I could load candy or pills in 9mm. Boston beans... Ouch ! Jelly Beans... Ouch ! 

Jolly Ranchers in shotgun shells ! Could you imagine getting a Jolly Rancher to the face at 1200 fps .... Ouch ! Less than lethal .Bitter sweet !

They're pretty easy to take apart, I have two more of them that never gave any trouble. figured i'd try this one out. This is the only Magpul product I ever had fail. they make some good stuff IMO.  I don't know about a warranty, I've had it a while. just never loaded it until now. Gonna e mail them and see if I can buy that part.

They swapped out a UBR that I bought used online because it had a tiny wiggle in it. I didnt BS them at all. Just asked if there was any way to tighten it up.  After making sure it wasnt a fake,  they emailed me a return lable. Sent me a brand new stock the next day. said they didnt want broken products out in circulation and they wanted to see why mine failed. good people.