• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

245 Years Ago Tonight

jtallen83

Thanks for the posting JT.  Their ghosts are riding now  "Something is coming,  beware!"  I pray this virus? is merely a medical thing. JT I thought it proper to offer you props for your many illuminating posts,  thanks.  I do followups on some things you write,  good job Brother.

45 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

Thanks for the posting JT.

You are most welcome Sir, thank you for taking a look. That is the main reason I post what I do, to stimulate investigation, I for sure don't have all the answers but always looking, answers don't come without a dialectic, a conversation. Questions and answers outside the box make many uncomfortable, I believe comfort leads to complacency. 

I have taken to carrying a few old US two cent coins, I show them to people, most don't realize they ever existed. I then ask if they would like one, most are surprised and ask something like "for free?", my reply is "no, you just have to listen for 1 minute", enough time to plant a seed. They cost me an average of $4 but if one seed takes root my investment will pay off. 

Appleseed - goes into great details on this.

All the events of that day and days later, and all the event that led up to the tensions that started it all.  You learn a great amount of history of this country at one of those shoots, as well as how to be a much better marksman. 

Edited by 98Z5V