• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2021 at 10:57 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

You know it wasn't me! I come to BS and look/talk about guns. Polotics has NO FUKN BUSINESS ON A GUN FORUM as far as I'm concerned, I will not partake in that CRAP. If I want political,  I go to a political site.

There was a lot of internal consideration to allowing a political section on the site. Suffice it to say that it can be nuked at a moments notice with no justification or explanation required on the part of Mods/Admins. People need a place to vent their frustrations, that's pretty much it's purpose, though it does get a bit contentious at times. If it ever becomes too divisive to be good for the community, it'll disappear without a trace.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

There was a lot of internal consideration to allowing a political section on the site. Suffice it to say that it can be nuked at a moments notice with no justification or explanation required on the part of Mods/Admins. People need a place to vent their frustrations, that's pretty much it's purpose, though it does get a bit contentious at times. If it ever becomes too divisive to be good for the community, it'll disappear without a trace.

I have seen some that people challenge each other to meet and threaten family members. some people go nuts. i don't think we have anyone here that would go that far. 

21 minutes ago, Steve crawford said:

Most of the time I try to keep my mouth shut.  I also try to say please and thank you.  I am to old to be meeting someone in the front yard.  It would not turn out well for me.:bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

Steve

It's easy to get carried away when someone tells you shouldn't own certain things. also most political arguments are for naught. neither will change their opinion or mind on a subject so why bother.

30 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

That's when we need to up the minimum post count - to see it - from 5 posts, to THIRTY-FIVE posts...

It's the newb fuckin' Riff-Raff with 5 whole posts that get in there and try to wreck daddy's car...  :lmao: