• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Belt Fed said:

I done cut one of these off years ago, didn't know this one was there. it washed up over winter i guess and i clipped it with the mower. was waiting for it to rain to dig in this hard concrete ground, don't look like it's going to soo..

20210803_122733.thumb.jpg.16aea7278ee7e1c6ef8082979cec8c11.jpg

Seems like a job better suited to the use of tannerite :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Had to fix that one for ya, brother...  :laffs:

If I had access to det cord that would be my go to. Now I may have or have not been present when a friend discovered some det cord in back of his truck. A very versatile product, it clear fallen trees blocking 4x4 trail and produced firewood :evil:

20 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

It was only out of the ground about an inch.

You cut your grass that short ? My neighbor scalp's her lawn it's a large property but all it does is promote weeds . I'm at 3 3/4" . Got the Cub Cadet Z turn 42E sound level with mower engaged is like a loud fan. Control's are a little touchy takes getting used to. So far so good.

18 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

You cut your grass that short ? My neighbor scalp's her lawn it's a large property but all it does is promote weeds . I'm at 3 3/4" . Got the Cub Cadet Z turn 42E sound level with mower engaged is like a loud fan. Control's are a little touchy takes getting used to. So far so good.

Usually about two inches but it's right on the end of a Hillside and when I go down it the deck goes down further in the blades just barely clip it

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 12:59 PM, Belt Fed said:

It's bone dry here, leaves are turning brown and falling off. been right at 100 every day.

How you doing right now, brother - is the hurricane shiit getting you, too?   Stay safe, if it is.