• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, Rsquared said:

I sent this to my son the other day, saying that we're gonna get my little granddaughter Maggie like this. :laffs:

And wait for it. And tell me you don't laugh your asses off.

Awesome! That reminds me of the first USPSA match my youngest shot. He was 10 years old and shot a single stack 1911 45 ACP. One of the guys from the El Paso club was there and he asked "Is he shooting reduced loads?" "Hell no!" I replied, "They're full house loads!" He took some video and told me "That's for next time someone tells me they don't shoot a 45 because it kicks too much!"

I got a dumbass story to tell, so after it you should all post "DUMBASS" cause i even told my wife i was.

Was finishing the floor for the hot water tank when it gets here cause the old one took a dump and ruined the floor. while drilling a one inch hole for the pop off drain to go through. well crap i get through the hole and the wood bit comes out of the drill and goes under the house, i just looked at the wife and said this can't be happenin.

she said you have a magnet i said yes so i went to shop and got one of the long slim el cheapo slide out magnets for retrieving stuff on cars and it immediately went ping and stuck on something. when i pulled it up the cheap chinese crap stuck and only half came back out.

So i just shook my head, now the really dumbass part is i said i'm going to have to crawl under the house to get this crap and we have no hot water for a bath and i have on a fairly new 20 dollars t shirt.

So here i go with a flashlight and crawlin about 25 yards to where this hole was. to my surprise the magnet center punched a gas line, now a 1/4 inch magnet somehow found a 1/2 black pipe. of all the room it had to find that.

After getting the bit and other half of the magnet i start backin out. the floor is about two feet high and here an old fat man trying to back out.

then i catch my new t shirt on something and rip a big hole in it. I'm cussin and crawlin back to the entrance and my pants are comin off, i coulda rolled over and pulled them up i guess but was too mad.

I get to the entrance that faces my neighbors house and get up with my pants to my knees and see him and his girlfriend staring and laughing. well crap, what else i'm gonna do but laugh too. lol

So now i'm out and filthy dirty with no hot water to clean off with, i done tore my favorite t shirt for about 5 dollars of old chinese crap.

All i could say is "You Dumbass"

21 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I got a dumbass story to tell, so after it you should all post "DUMBASS" cause i even told my wife i was.

Was finishing the floor for the hot water tank when it gets here cause the old one took a dump and ruined the floor. while drilling a one inch hole for the pop off drain to go through. well crap i get through the hole and the wood bit comes out of the drill and goes under the house, i just looked at the wife and said this can't be happenin.

she said you have a magnet i said yes so i went to shop and got one of the long slim el cheapo slide out magnets for retrieving stuff on cars and it immediately went ping and stuck on something. when i pulled it up the cheap chinese crap stuck and only half came back out.

So i just shook my head, now the really dumbass part is i said i'm going to have to crawl under the house to get this crap and we have no hot water for a bath and i have on a fairly new 20 dollars t shirt.

So here i go with a flashlight and crawlin about 25 yards to where this hole was. to my surprise the magnet center punched a gas line, now a 1/4 inch magnet somehow found a 1/2 black pipe. of all the room it had to find that.

After getting the bit and other half of the magnet i start backin out. the floor is about two feet high and here an old fat man trying to back out.

then i catch my new t shirt on something and rip a big hole in it. I'm cussin and crawlin back to the entrance and my pants are comin off, i coulda rolled over and pulled them up i guess but was too mad.

I get to the entrance that faces my neighbors house and get up with my pants to my knees and see him and his girlfriend staring and laughing. well crap, what else i'm gonna do but laugh too. lol

So now i'm out and filthy dirty with no hot water to clean off with, i done tore my favorite t shirt for about 5 dollars of old chinese crap.

All i could say is "You Dumbass"

Damn, that was funny as hell!!!!!:lmao:  (I'm laughin with ya brother, not at ya!)