• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

It was cheaper to get someone to change it out than to lose the day.

That had always been true for me, they got me good this last time, no real choice as I was 10 hours from home when it went. Somehow my request for a quality water heater in a little smaller capacity than I presently had morphed when they talked to the wife, came home to a larger commercial heater with the btu's to keep up with three teenagers....... and a bill that reflected it. 

I've done the crawl space thing a few times in my youth, been "that guy" stripped to his underwear hosing off in the front yard, raw sewage removal trumps modesty!

5 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

raw sewage removal trumps modesty!

LOL, i been there too. had my arm in the septic tank up to my shoulder trying to unclog a pipe with my hand. my wife was talkin trash the whole time till i told her i'll get up and you can stick yer arm in this poop. she left.lol also have crawled under the house with leaky sewer pipes before. 

I once nailed a 4 inch sewer pipe that wasn't suppose to be there. I punched through on a plateau and the pipe went up( 60 degrees)  another 50 feet. Everything from above came down while the lower pump pushed up the hill.

I heard/felt the pick break into the pipe, the poop came out straight up and I remember looking up as it began to geyser and flare above me... the next moment I was over an 8ft wall with 5ft high rails and far enough up the hill to be looking down on the geyser.

Didn't get a single drop on me :banana:

On 11/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

I once nailed a 4 inch sewer pipe that wasn't suppose to be there. I punched through on a plateau and the pipe went up( 60 degrees)  another 50 feet. Everything from above came down while the lower pump pushed up the hill.

I heard/felt the pick break into the pipe, the poop came out straight up and I remember looking up as it began to geyser and flare above me... the next moment I was over an 8ft wall with 5ft high rails and far enough up the hill to be looking down on the geyser.

Didn't get a single drop on me :banana:

Some people can walk outta shit storm smelling like roses