• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/reported-sighting-5-foot-alligator-brampton-1.5553400

'Peel police officers went hunting for a possible alligator in a storm drainage pond in Brampton on Friday night but the creature enjoying the shallow water turned out to be a beaver.

Police said the beaver was not taken into custody.

According to a report from a caller, the alleged gator was said to be five or six feet in length.'

How someone confuses a beaver with an alligator ...:bitchslap:

17 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/reported-sighting-5-foot-alligator-brampton-1.5553400

'Peel police officers went hunting for a possible alligator in a storm drainage pond in Brampton on Friday night but the creature enjoying the shallow water turned out to be a beaver.

Police said the beaver was not taken into custody.

According to a report from a caller, the alleged gator was said to be five or six feet in length.'

How someone confuses a beaver with an alligator ...:bitchslap:

Both have big tails and teeth 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

82? Inside no less? What's wrong Doc? AC not working?

That's making me sweat just thinking about it.

I am at my grandma's old house.  We had only been there an hour or so and hadn't had time to cool much.  When we would come here when I was a kid, the excitement was sitting around and watching people sweat. 😰

43 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

All the strippers I know have giant beavers...

ive seen my share of toothless beavers with big tits.. 

8 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I am at my grandma's old house.  We had only been there an hour or so and hadn't had time to cool much.  When we would come here when I was a kid, the excitement was sitting around and watching people sweat. 😰

g'mas old house is a weird name for a strip club? 

Random,  OK.   I went to a UPS store the other day.  I wanted to return some holsters and magazine holders I didn't like.  The young man behind the counter asks what is in the box.  I'm  a bit surprised by the question so I give him the usual answers that I provide the USPS with.  Nothing flammable,  no batteries,  and no liquids.  What's in the box?  Some plastic items.  What exactly is in the box?  Tupperware. " You're sending Tupperware to a holster company."   Yes.  He actually asks with a sneer.  I said I think this is an invasion of privacy.  He explains that if I use UPS they have a right to know what's in the box.  I tell him nothing dangerous is in that box.  BTW,  this package is going to We The People Holster Co.  Should I tell him the contents?  I don't think so.  What if I'm sending private material that I am making a profit on.  Should I have to explain my whole business plan?  It just felt all wrong and I wondered why he asked my phone number as well.  WTF.  I'm still willing to ship through this place until he tells me $52.00 for a small box weighing about 3lbs.  At that point I know I'm being messed with so I take the package and leave.  I have never been asked that many questions regarding a package ever.  

BTW I went to the UPS store to do a QR return to Amazon.  Only they have the ability to scan that coupon.  I went to my local Mail Drop place where they overcharge me on a regular basis.  $25 for the same package.  Go figure.  I guess I'm going to have to set up a mail drop in my home.  Stamps r Us or whatever.

4 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Random,  OK.   I went to a UPS store the other day.  I wanted to return some holsters and magazine holders I didn't like.  The young man behind the counter asks what is in the box.  I'm  a bit surprised by the question so I give him the usual answers that I provide the USPS with.  Nothing flammable,  no batteries,  and no liquids.  What's in the box?  Some plastic items.  What exactly is in the box?  Tupperware. " You're sending Tupperware to a holster company."   Yes.  He actually asks with a sneer.  I said I think this is an invasion of privacy.  He explains that if I use UPS they have a right to know what's in the box.  I tell him nothing dangerous is in that box.  BTW,  this package is going to We The People Holster Co.  Should I tell him the contents?  I don't think so.  What if I'm sending private material that I am making a profit on.  Should I have to explain my whole business plan?  It just felt all wrong and I wondered why he asked my phone number as well.  WTF.  I'm still willing to ship through this place until he tells me $52.00 for a small box weighing about 3lbs.  At that point I know I'm being messed with so I take the package and leave.  I have never been asked that many questions regarding a package ever.  

I usually use fed ex when shipping. I ship a lot of beer, they never ask what’s in there just if it’s packed well 

2 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I heard someone started a thread about old toothless strippers with giant beavers doin business from grandmas house. 

Nah. That was just a rumor started by a drunk Texan, a drunken Pacific Northwesterner, and some Carolina hillbilly who drank too many cokes with his meals (not to be confused with mils).

On 5/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

This is the one thread that can't be derailed. :lmao:

Doc, really??!!! You have been around here long enough to know better! All you've done is present a challenge! It WILL be met!:lmao:

Edited by 392heminut