• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2020 Choir Boys Fallen Officer gun raffle

2 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I got my winning tickets and I’d tell you fokkers to save your money but it’s for a good cause. So pony up guys

:laffs:

Just so ya'll know, I will not have any tickets in my name! Certain elements around here seem to think I have special gun raffle powers so in the name of fairness I won't participate. I WILL get tickets for other family members but none will have MY name on them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in for this, even though we can't transfer an EVIL AR15 into my state. We'll figure out something to do with it, if for some out-worldly reason that I win (not likely :laffs:). Can you PM me your email address Larry? I thought I had it, but not sure. I'll zelle the money to you.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:42 AM, Rsquared said:

I'm in for this, even though we can't transfer an EVIL AR15 into my state. We'll figure out something to do with it, if for some out-worldly reason that I win (not likely :laffs:).

On 5/31/2020 at 10:11 AM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Seems Rsquard and I are in the same boat 

We will figure something out. Hell, you could always auction it off here!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DNP said:

You might as well buy up the tickets....I already bought the winner. 

are there still quite a few to sell Larry?

ohhh im ready for more.. I figured out a way to straight line money to the luckiest sob on the forums! 

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Just a heads up guys, if anyone hasn't gotten in on this yet and wants to now is the time. The drawing is just a little over a week away!:thumbup:

my 338 crom money will be going to a good cause.. thank you brother! 🍻🍻

1 hour ago, DNP said:

You might as well buy up the tickets....I already bought the winner. 

are there still quite a few to sell Larry?

See. I figured the exact opposite. I just figured that I donated to a good cause and already moved on. :laffs:

Guys like me don't EVER win anything. I mean hell........my name ain't Larry.

38 minutes ago, sketch said:

my 338 crom money will be going to a good cause.. thank you brother! 🍻🍻

SO, what's this weird unicorn type thing you're referring to when you say..............338 CROM? I don't believe that there's ever been one found in captivity. Just one of those legends......never to be seen by mortal men. Well.......short of the prototype that was teased to us. :lmao:

And I'll include the 500 black in that same conversation. THAT one really had my juices flowing for a while.

The PRICK!

Well, the drawing is done and I hate to say it but a couple of local people won both of the guns!😕 There were a lot of tickets purchased by members here and I had high hopes of one of these guns going to someone here but it didn't happen.

I really want to thank all of you who purchased tickets for the support you've shown this years and over the last several years, it means a lot to me and the generosity of the people here is just amazing! Unlike most years, we didn't get to do our Fallen Officer Run because of the Wuhan flu and this raffle was the only fundraiser we had. It was even hard to sell tickets because of they present situation, but you guys really stepped up. THANK YOU!!!