• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sightmark Wolfhound?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Hopefully in about 8 weeks. Torn rotator cuff,  torn tendons, and other damage

That’s how mine went as well I had shoulder surgery and a friend had knee replacement The same day 8 weeks later I was still in a sling getting ready to start therapy and he was walking around. It sucked.

3 hours ago, DNP said:

Why am I getting yelled at?  @Rsquared is the one that threw you under the short bus....I tried to buy you a couple day’s.  Besides - You needed a good reason. 

Now just hold on there my good man. YOU, of all people can't act all innocent.

King of the zingers...................

Sultan of shots fired across other's bows.......................

Benevolent yet ball busting individual.......................

You're one of the main reasons why I bought my MRAD before I ever even mentioned it around here. :laffs:

Oh......and..........:thefinger:

AND.....by the way......this crowd is ALL about riding that short bus. I'm the wheel man and Rene is riding shotgun. :lmao:

shortbus.gif.41e10b456292eff47f309cb40360e8c2.gif

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I love to see the Master Plan Of Instigation come full circle...   You fuckers have been corrupted.  I love it.  :banana::thefinger::lmao:

This place has been corrupt for quite some time. And YES.....I love it too.

Do I need to bring up Drew's cat revenge? Spring Shibi? Memorial day madness (doc did trade a plane for a microphone ya know)? Or.....the salute to Microgunner? Or any of the other adventures? Wait a minute................those were all some twisted stories ............inside some fuked up guy's head. :lmao:

Never mind................as you were...............carry on (with a quick salute and an about face).

****side note****

To any of the newer members........these are some ancient tales floating around this server somewhere. (The teams live on!)

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I love to see the Master Plan Of Instigation come full circle...   You fuckers have been corrupted.  I love it.  :banana::thefinger::lmao:

I figured something was amiss but was powerless to resist and have succumbed to the dark side. There is a syndrome term for that sort of thing isn’t there? Stockholm maybe? 🤷‍♂️

On 7/12/2020 at 10:58 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Thanks @98Z5V

So I'm pretty much buying the fucken thing then? Lol

I was just looking for something for the new T7 with holdovers for close tor medium distances & reasonable speedy acquisition. With only a 16.5 in barrel, it's role is not to be a precision piece,  but minute of roiter pig...

I look forward to this review I have a bunch of 175's loaded and waiting... oh and I have a LR308 to shoot them in ..... thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Don’t they make some sort of extended charging handle you could purchase?  Maybe something that allows you to rack against a leg or other object?  A little flesh wound can’t take you out of the fight, right?

Unfortunately, the T7 is so new (and has so many T7-specific parts...) that there's very little out there as far as aftermarket support right now...

2 hours ago, DNP said:

Don’t they make some sort of extended charging handle you could purchase?  Maybe something that allows you to rack against a leg or other object?  A little flesh wound can’t take you out of the fight, right?

if I were able to switch the charging handle to the right side, I could probably rack it no problem while  holding the button against my chest.  

2 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Ah another person learning about “the rule” the hard way. Consider yourself lucky, at least yours is just an optic, my lesson on the rule is building a 6mm ARC. Also, I never got a 24-48 hour window. Doc hit me with that shitt instantly

they're a rotten bunch of enabling deplorable f****** aren't they? LOL

Just now, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Oh for sure. I can’t really complain, I’m gonna end up with a bad ass DMR here shortly. Gotta keep your guard up at all time, otherwise they’ll convince you to drain your wallet. 

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Oh for sure. I can’t really complain, I’m gonna end up with a bad ass DMR here shortly. Gotta keep your guard up at all time, otherwise they’ll convince you to drain your wallet. 

That is the very meaning of deplorable enabling Fuks our mission drain your wallet like they drained mine..... 🙂

It's bad enough we had to become responsible grown ups.  I remember when drooling over a rifle was enough,  cut out a picture and tape it in my scrap book,  "  There I am done."   But noooo,  I got married and became responsible,  a citizen and provider no less.  Dang, being broke was an art form.  I avoided the gin mills,  ball games,  bowling leagues,  and any other place where I could be led astray.  Then came the internet... you bastids.  Now I'm broke,  but with stuff.  All sorts of stuff.  Stuff I don't even know I have.  Stuff must be some un-named disease.  Stuffulitis.  You f'kers invented a disease and I din't even need to leave home to catch it.  Woe is me.

8 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Ah another person learning about “the rule” the hard way. Consider yourself lucky, at least yours is just an optic, my lesson on the rule is building a 6mm ARC. Also, I never got a 24-48 hour window. Doc hit me with that shitt instantly

That's because you just straight up ball-busted it ON ME, brother.  Straight talked it right out of the gate, and called me out for a 6 ARC.  THAT is why you were afforded no relief, no quarter...  You fucker...   :thefinger:  Not because it was me, but because you straight up brought up a new product, and tried to suck me in with it...   :laffs:

I initially felt bad at how quickly you were pounced on, and in a moment of weakness, decided to just build that damn thing WITH you, just to save you some pain...   However, after my initial decisions on which way to go, and the purchase orders, I can honestly say...   You deserved that.  :lmao::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

14 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I figured something was amiss but was powerless to resist and have succumbed to the dark side. There is a syndrome term for that sort of thing isn’t there? Stockholm maybe? 🤷‍♂️

If I was a bad guy, it could be the Stockholm Syndrome.  However, that won't fit this scenario, because I'm an absolute angel.  I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Exactly.  You nailed it, brother.

deplor_bumper_sticker_0.jpg

This is what is yelled out loud, about us, once bank accounts are checked...  

Edited by 98Z5V