• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FULL30 Has New Owners

GOD SAVE FULL30!

And yes its been a gradual transition with a few people in the know for the duration, its really no small thing and slow and steady has been the mantra the entire time I've been involved, sometimes frustrating and a genuine lesson in patience.

I believe in the platform, the necessity for it and invite everyone including those who've given up or have other gripes to bury the hatchet and join in, united we stand!

Edited by Robert@FULL30

7 hours ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

GOD SAVE FULL30!

And yes its been a gradual transition with a few people in the know for the duration, its really no small thing and slow and steady has been the mantra the entire time I've been involved, sometimes frustrating and a genuine lesson in patience.

I believe in the platform, the necessity for it and invite everyone including those who've given up or have other gripes to bury the hatchet and join in, united we stand!

Indeed, true words, brother.  I need to climb up Rob's ass and spread out like a Spider Monkey, too.  I'll call him this weekend, promise.

6 hours ago, Jarrad Markel said:

Hi There! Thanks for sharing this. I'm excited about the new era for Full30

If anyone has questions, my direct email is jarrad@full30.com. Contact me anytime.

Welcome aboard to .308AR.com!  This place is...   different.  It's not like other gun boards.  There's a good team here running things, and we can and will help Full30.com in any way necessary.  Plus, we like most of those Full30 guys...  :thumbup::laffs:  This place, and @Robert@FULL30 have been working together for quite some time now.  It's a beautiful relationship, but I wouldn't say it's like dating your cousin...   :banana:

You are welcome here anytime, Jarrad - for anything. 

Edited by 98Z5V