• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Too much fun for California

Robocop1051

I’m not a lawyer, but even with Cali’s fuKt up laws, I think I can articulate the legality of this pistol and brace. 

Much like my brother, @MikedaddyH, I’m constantly striving to find the most fun gun I can make. Last year I purchased a chassis for my Glock G17. The FAB Defense KPOS. It was fun, but that’s my duty pistol, and I don’t like taking that one out to play. Besides, I always wanted a .45acp. 

I got a chance to play with the Recover Tactical 20/20 chassis last year. It was definitely fun, so when they announced their 20/21, I jumped on that faster than @98Z5V jumps on a crazy red head. I finally got my parts in the mail and wasted zero time assembling them on my G41. I dug through my gear to find all the FDE parts I could. 

I definitely see a 10mm conversion barrel in my future. 
4D38DF50-9C41-4DC0-BDA8-7374A289E4DD.jpegF119EB5E-D1D6-47F8-AA64-612CB230B115.jpegD63045C9-9976-489F-9C52-E2AAC3790C01.jpeg

I know the double optics is a bit much. I’m not 100% sure if this setup yet, and I really don’t want to re-zero that RMR if I take it off. 

Dude. That seems like way too much work. Though I approve of your showmanship.

Let's just stick to a plain ol (Hemi approved) 45. Or just go with an SBR.

This He/She $hit (although being California mandated/approved) may be easy, it's just as well to build an actual weapon.

I would start with a CROM in the 500 blackout range. Just sayin. Some of us just might buy one of them. :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

A grenade launcher is better than a bayonet and does not need a bipod. :thumbup:😗

Back in the day, I was a Precision Sniper with an M203.  I have a severe love for that particular weapons platform.   :banana:

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Not as warm and fuzzy as a flamethrower attachment...

I'll pick the grenade launcher over everything else brother, any day.  I can perform intricate brain surgery, from a distance, with an M203.   :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

And say goodbye to an entire village with a MK19. 

Blew out an oil-fire on an old M-60 tank hulk with one of those, and two full cans of linked HEDP.  It was either use the grenade machinegun to try to put it out, or we were running downrange and trying to put it out - because we weren't supposed to be shooting that fucker anyway.  My choice was to risk it, and not get Range Control involved.  I got lucky.   :banana:

First thing I did was rip the T&E off that thing, so I could free-gun it...   Then start yelling at guys to start dragging ammo cans over to the gun...   :lmao: