• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MIL/LEO Members

imschur

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the warm welcome. I fly the UH60 Blackhawk, the only "real" helicopter in the Army... j/k. I can only hope with the way we are downsizing, I get the option to retire. They are already preparing us, telling us that a lot of good officers aren't going to make the cut- no reflection of them or their service, just a sign of the times. I have a couple more years before my time comes though. As far as the VA goes, I have had a few good mentors that taught me to "get it documented" no matter how trivial the injury.

• 2 weeks later...

USAF for 18.5 yrs.  8yrs with AFSOC.  Actually thinking about being a dumb ass and going back in.  <lmao>

Was that 8 Reserve years, or 8 Active years?  In AFSOC, specifically.

Note for all other military and LEO members - we'll be going through some different verification standards here now, for the MIL/LEO access, than we've done in the past.  I'll post those standards as soon as I can, and let everyone know.  This has been in the works for awhile, and as soon as we solidify everything, I'll get the decision up here.  Fear not.  <thumbsup>

On one of the other boards that I am on has this same type of thing.

For the MIL, they have guys send in a copy of their DD214 and ask them to black out the SSN. For the LE guys, they send in a copy of their creds.

This way the boards are seperate. But it's a thought....  <dontknow>

• 2 weeks later...