• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Loose Beaver Causes Communication Problem In Canada

Armed Eye Doc

1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Combine that skill set with jump qualified beavers and beavers are working their way closer to Arizona.... coincidence ?

That's gonna be WW III, I'm telling you.  You bastards better show up out here, too, and help me defend AZ. 

On 6/13/2022 at 11:41 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Combine that skill set with jump qualified beavers and beavers are working their way closer to Arizona.... coincidence ?

No coincidence. Beavers are hardcore and masters of the long game. They possess unparalleled resolve and will stop at nothing. What behavioral scientists fail to understand about beavers at their own peril, is that beavers only attack trees as a matter of practice. They continually hone their skills in preparation for the takeover of the top of the food chain. Sharks should consider themselves lucky that they are protected from beavers by their inability to inhabit non-saline water.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

They possess unparalleled resolve and will stop at nothing.

They are stubborn, for certain - once they set their little rat-brain-sized minds to something, they go all in. 

You guys better be prepared.  I am.  I have previous combat experience against beavers.  I know what they're capable of.

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That's gonna be WW III, I'm telling you.  You bastards better show up out here, too, and help me defend AZ. 

Just now, Matt.Cross said:

No coincidence. Beavers are hardcore and masters of the long game. They possess unparalleled resolve and will stop at nothing. What behavioral scientists fail to understand about beavers at their own peril, is that beavers only attack trees as a matter of practice. They continually hone their skills in preparation for the takeover of the top of the food chain. Sharks should consider themselves lucky that they are protected from beavers by their inability to inhabit non-saline water.

Lucky for our brother in Arizona that beavers will not form an alliance with snakes but more importantly I know the beaver's kryptonite :cool: Now I'm not claiming to be a beaver whispers as much as I'd like to have that on a buisness card :lmao:

On 6/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, 98Z5V said:

They are stubborn, for certain - once they set their little rat-brain-sized minds to something, they go all in. 

You guys better be prepared.  I am.  I have previous combat experience against beavers.  I know what they're capable of.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:54 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Lucky for our brother in Arizona that beavers will not form an alliance with snakes but more importantly I know the beaver's kryptonite :cool: Now I'm not claiming to be a beaver whispers as much as I'd like to have that on a buisness card :lmao:

I for one have become a studious disciple of all things pertaining to the mighty beaver. I've become acquainted with their inherent smell, the taste, what they sound like... and believe me, all that research doesn't come cheap. I'd be rich if I had all the money I've ever spent on diapers as a consequence!

On 6/13/2022 at 8:48 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Sharks should consider themselves lucky that they are protected from beavers by their inability to inhabit non-saline water.

I want to get more into the conversation, just based on this statement.  Sharks and beavers.  Saline, non-saline. Beavers vs. Sharks. This intrigues me.  I want to fight them, against each other.  I think Beavers will crush it. JMHO. 

On 6/16/2022 at 1:35 AM, 98Z5V said:

I want to get more into the conversation, just based on this statement.  Sharks and beavers.  Saline, non-saline. Beavers vs. Sharks. This intrigues me.  I want to fight them, against each other.  I think Beavers will crush it. JMHO. 

I believe it's a worthy topic. So maybe the saline environment is the preferable environment? Is it arguable within reason that the beaver will be impeded by the increased buoyancy in saline water? If so, is it sufficient in degree to skew the outcome?

5 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I believe it's a worthy topic. So maybe the saline environment is the preferable environment? Is it arguable within reason that the beaver will be impeded by the increased buoyancy in saline water? If so, is it sufficient in degree to skew the outcome?

I think saline is the sharks downfall.  Bitch can only operate in salt.  Beaver don't care - just wants to fight.

5 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

That's my thinking as well... He'll win the fight either way, all while holding his breath.

Beavers are smart so they'll get the shark to swim up into an inlet then close the dam behind it. For bonus points they'll plan it for high tide but leave a small opening to drain the enclosed inlet as the tide goes out. Now the shark is in water to shallow to swim in 

il_340x270.3218493190_hy7i.jpg

and when the zombie apocalypse happens it's not the human zombies you need to worry about...

zombeavers.jpg?w=584

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I think saline is the sharks downfall.  Bitch can only operate in salt.  Beaver don't care - just wants to fight.

Ummmm, saline is salt water.  Brackish is mixed fresh and salt water like a bayou or where a river hits the ocean.

Details my man, details.  :thumbup:

Edited by dpete