• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Loose Beaver Causes Communication Problem In Canada

Armed Eye Doc

On 6/17/2022 at 1:00 AM, dpete said:

Ummmm, saline is salt water.  Brackish is mixed fresh and salt water like a bayou or where a river hits the ocean.

Details my man, details.  :thumbup:

That was the point. The downfall of the shark is that he's no good in freshwater. Beaver just holds his breath and doesn't care either way.

42 minutes ago, dpete said:

Ummmm, saline is salt water.  Brackish is mixed fresh and salt water like a bayou or where a river hits the ocean.

Shark is gonna eat shiit in fresh water.  Beaver will take him, on his home turf.  Saline.  Shark needs salt, and if he's crazy enough to get into some up-river shiit, that beaver will fuk him up.  It's that salt-dependency the shark has going on.

The beaver still just wants to fight...  

I love Fuking around with beavers they are even more fun when you hold em down and shave em they really get rowdy then no holds barred....anything that can just chew a tree down will and can fuk you up!

Edited by Magwa

On 6/16/2022 at 9:07 PM, DNP said:

Dammit @Cunuckgaucho, you’re gonna give him nightmares!

Not sure if it's availible on Prime.com, but Zombeaver is avalible on Prime.ca. Maybe a screening in the desert at fall shoot?

On 6/16/2022 at 9:12 PM, Matt.Cross said:

:laffs:

Nothing scarier than being pursued by a reanimated beaver, that's for sure.... How do you kill it when it's already died?

Watch the movie to see what doesn't work...

On 6/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, dpete said:

Marylee1.jpeg?w=600&quality=86&strip=all

Red line shows great white shark Mary Lee’s position , far inside St. Helena Sound,this is from a great white with a tracker 

maryleetrack.jpeg.png?w=600&quality=86&s

4 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Not sure if it's availible on Prime.com, but Zombeaver is avalible on Prime.ca. Maybe a screening in the desert at fall shoot?

Watch the movie to see what doesn't work...

Marylee1.jpeg?w=600&quality=86&strip=all

Red line shows great white shark Mary Lee’s position , far inside St. Helena Sound,this is from a great white with a tracker 

maryleetrack.jpeg.png?w=600&quality=86&s

LMFAO :lmao:

With our luck we'll be so busy looking out for zombeavers and  killer llamas after the movies  that rouge road runners will waltz right in and lay siege to the camp.

Blazing Saddles :thumbup: 

Not saying it's a pattern but killer llamas( I lived in Peru), zombeavers(I'm in Canada currently) and lets not forget killer piranhas(Uruguay and Argentina) 

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Split that wig like a grape.

Brother I crushed one with a monster size wrench once, blood ran from all the openings in head. An hour later that bastard was tearing up my trunk, I guess you can't stop beating till you see brain! God damn water badgers!