Who's your VP pick ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your VP pick ?

• Rob Portman
    • Tim Pawlanty
    • Paul Ryan
    • Bobby Jindal
    • Other

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/07/05/romneys_vp_short_list_it_may_be_down_to_four_114698.html

All of these men are pro guns as far as I know and strong conservatives,Bobby Jindal is my governor and has done a fine job here in LA.(IMO) Which of these men would you like to see as Romney's VP ?  <munch> <munch>

• 2 weeks later...

In this case I like Jindal too  <thumbsup>

But the parents don't have to be naturalized citizens by the time he was born? I don't remember how that all goes now. I just don't want to take the chance that there is a problem there because the guy we have now is a complete fraud in this regard.

In this case I like Jindal too  <thumbsup>

But the parents don't have to be naturalized citizens by the time he was born? I don't remember how that all goes now. I just don't want to take the chance that there is a problem there because the guy we have now is a complete fraud in this regard.

I'm not sure if his parents were naturalized or not when he was born but it doesn't matter,any baby born on US soil is instantly a US citizen that's why Mexican women often cross the border in labor to give birth :ugone2far:

There was a contraversey not long ago when a baby was born on a international flight to America, was the baby an American or a citizen from the mothers country . I never heard the outcome of that?  <dontknow>

I vaguely remember the story too. Being that the powers that be who decide these things are blithering idiots, the baby was probably deemed US citizen.N :cookoo:

I'm not sure if his parents were naturalized or not when he was born but it doesn't matter,any baby born on US soil is instantly a US citizen that's why Mexican women often cross the border in labor to give birth :ugone2far:

That's correct, and we're the only country in the world that does that! WTF!!! >:(

That's correct, and we're the only country in the world that does that! WTF!!! >:(

I'm not really privy about it, but it makes sense 100 & something years ago, when the country needed more citizens to fill it up. Now the you know who's need certain immigrants, or "immigrUnts", to fill the voting booths.

I guess, to be fair, other you know who's like the cheap labor?

Back to that list. I was just thinking I wound rather have any of those guys as president than I would Romney. One of those guys for president and another one of those guys as his VP.

• 3 weeks later...

Some folks get so caught up in the President crap when they really should focus their passion and efforts at the state level.

Despite a few Republican governors CT has been run by the democrats for nearly 40 years. We have the debt and entitlements to prove it. They run mostly unchallenged.

I completely agree, brother, but this president needs to go.  He sticks his nose into poop that doesn't matter to him at that level, and he's killing this country.

Things he has no business in, or even commenting on:

The Professor Gates bullpoopy - that mouthy fukker needed to be arrested for the poop he did, and he was arrested.  That's not the business of the Pres, and not his place to even offer a public opinion about.

Trayvon...  again, not his business.

This guy has got to get the hell out of office, before his damage thus far is irreversible.

Quite honestly, at this point, there is no worse choice, no matter what it is.  Anything is better than what we've got right now...  <dontknow>

The current opponent combination looks pretty damn good, too. 

Ryan voted to make the Patriot Act permanent  >:(

Yeah that's a big problem for me and makes no sense. I wonder what he got for that vote. Anyone know how he voted with NDAA? Anyway, epic improvement over Sotoro/Biden, if who's in office really does matter when it comes to holding off the NWO, which I doubt though because in the end I think they all end up working for the Rothchild/Rockefeller Illuminati types, whether they like it or not.

Yeah that's a big problem for me and makes no sense. I wonder what he got for that vote. Anyone know how he voted with NDAA? Anyway, epic improvement over Sotoro/Biden, if who's in office really does matter when it comes to holding off the NWO, which I doubt though because in the end I think they all end up working for the Rothchild/Rockefeller Illuminati types, whether they like it or not.

Voted FOR the NDAA

I'm not so sure that we would be better off than with Sotero, with him at least more people will not be lulled by a false sense of security.

Voted FOR the NDAA

I'm not so sure that we would be better off than with Sotero, with him at least more people will not be lulled by a false sense of security.

If Ryan voted for NDAA then fornicate him!!! I was so sure he wouldn't have voted for that I didn't even check. WTF!!! we are screwed no matter who wins, they all traitors & I don't know where to turn  <dontknow>

(goes back to brass annealing)

With all the Executive Orders the presidents use Congress does not seem to matter.

Each president, Republican or Democrat adds to the previous decrees, rather than removing them.

I think the fix is in and no politician of either major party is doing our freedom or rights any good.

Maybe Ron Paul and Rand Paul, but really they are not Republicans.