• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Military armored vest

6132expert

Research the price for those items - those SAPI plates are DAMN expensive!  Just make sure you're getting the value in the trade.  If you trade cheap on your side, and get that stuff "cheap," then you've made one hell of a deal.  <thumbsup>

Find some airsoft nerds. Those guys LOVE to get all geared up in GI stuff.

Hey! :rant2: I resemble that remark!

I personally own a BAE ECLiPSE RBAV-SF. I have level IIIa kevlar, but never got the SAPI plates. They were always too heavy and too expensive.

Depending on the type of carrier you have, it could be worth anywhere from $50-$350 dollars, just for the carrier.

The value of the kevlar is based on the manufacture date. Most kevlar is only good for about 5-7 years. Price drops considerably after 5 years.

SAPI plates are the money!! Those generally go fast.

Pictures will help in this catagory

I tried to load pictures but couldn't. I have never had a problems loading pictures until now but it has a date of 12/05 and I don't see the big deal in it. When I was in the Corps we would get vest that was 3-4 years old. It looks new and never really worn to much. And the plates are in great shape also.

Explain to me how it is proven...LEO is open to buy the same stuff brand new from the same contractors and they are not required to do anything special when they have no use for it any longer. So who is to say thats not where it came from....an LEO that just didn't need it any longer? I obay the law just about to a T. I mean hell I still have all kinds of stuff from the Marine Corps opps I have stolen a canteen.