• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

There's some Hell-Raisin' coming up soon...

98Z5V

13 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Nope. NOT. AT. ALL. But the benefits... OMG the benefits....

I TRY SO HARD with the job description that was presented to me....  Sometimes, I think I'm failing, and about to be fired.  The pressure is unreal... 

I'll do better, I promise.  :thumbup:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

And just think. You get to talk to all of the guys about their feelings, and about the things that "trigger" them. Micro-aggressions and everything.

That was DEFINITELY NOT part of the job description.  :thefinger:

This was the template I was presented, in the job description/hiring announcement...   They asked, "Can you adhere to this?..."  

My answer was short.  "HELL FUCKIN' YES I CAN!"

Edited by 98Z5V

2 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

I saw it reposted on Full30

I'm glad they're like us.  There are way too many compartmentalized, gay gun sites out there that don't get the fucking picture.  Too much infighting over bullshiit.  One day, they will. They'll get the picture...  Broad strokes, with that paintbrush, dumbasses,  broad strokes...

@Robert@FULL30 - Love that we met, and what we do.  Never slow down, brother,   Don't ever let the whiners, bitches, snitches, and weenie-ass pus$sies get you guys down over there.  I won't ever let that happen here, guaranteed.  That's part of my "HR Dept" job here, so they say...  :thumbup:

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Never slow down, brother,   Don't ever let the whiners, bitches, snitches, and weenie-ass pus$sies get you guys down over there.  I won't ever let that happen here, guaranteed.  That's part of my "HR Dept" job here, so they say...  :thumbup:

If only more people could get this sentence man what a world it would be , cause it seems the world is full of them now.!