• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

There's some Hell-Raisin' coming up soon...

98Z5V

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool the mountains in the background looked bueatiful.It was nice to see the faces to the men that post and there better halfs <lmao> <laughs>.It was a real pleasure to finally speak to Tom as I had the pleasure of speaking with Greg before that.That looked like alot of fun,guess I should post a pic of myself but I don't want to scare the peeps :eek:.Getting tired of huffing my ammo boxes gotta bust some caps.3 weeks post op and I can raise my arm almost to shooting position,I am so blown away by how invasive the surgery was and how well I can move my arm.Think I might have trouble wraping sling around arm but the Scorp is saying I need to make some noise. <laughs> ;)Great job on pics and vid. <thumbsup>

Been on a few forums where they have had a put a face with a name thread. Glad to hear your shoulder is healing well!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the video and pix guys looks like a great time!!!!!

• 1 year later...

EVERYBODY is invited.  ALWAYS! 

These kind of gatherings are sometimes planned, sometimes not.  Just kinda spontaneous.

Anytime you guys wanna get together, the only thing stopping us is getting here.  I guarantee, if someone travels a long distance just to meet up, ALL the local guys here will clear some schedules and get together. 

Mike, if you'd make a trip from Idaho, you're reason enough to throw a huge-ass range fest.  Same to you, Bubba.  :happydrunks:

Yup, the Arizona guys are always ready for a get together. When I posted that I was going to pick my son up from his MOS school at 29 Palms and was going to be in Casa Grande for a few days at his sister's it was only about a week they had a shoot planned for him. Tom, Mike and Jon were there and Dirk even drove out from Cali. to be there. My son will never forget the great time he had that day! He's already talking about his next trip home from Okinawa (to get married) and can we get with the guys in Arizona while he's here! :auto:

• 7 years later...

Had to wake this one back up again.  This was the FIRST BIG-ISH SHOOT that we ever did here.  2012, Sierra Vista Shooting Range.  Two out-of-state visitors, Greg and Rob - and BOTH THEIR WIVES were preggo at the time.  And they both shot the HELL out of the 930 SPX shottie...   :laffs:   That's about the same time that we learned that the stock Choate extended tubes REALLY SUCKED on that gun...   :lmao:

In 2011, Greg was visiting out here, and that started it all.  in 2012, we got Rob out here, and Mikey from Phx and Jon from Tucson. 

After this one, it's only gotten bigger and bigger each year.  :hail:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

In 2011, Greg was visiting out here, and that started it all.  in 2012, we got Rob out here, and Mikey from Phx and Jon from Tucson. 

After this one, it's only gotten bigger and bigger each year.  :hail:

And shortly after that was when you, Crazy Mike, Dirk and Jon all came to Casa Grande to shoot with Josh before he went to Okinawa for two years! He still talks about that day!:hail::thumbup:

12 hours ago, 392heminut said:

And shortly after that was when you, Crazy Mike, Dirk and Jon all came to Casa Grande to shoot with Josh before he went to Okinawa for two years! He still talks about that day!:hail::thumbup:

I can't remember if that one was 2013 or 2014.  I know we were shooting in Marana for awhile, with Jon as the RangeMaster (means we could do what we wanted...), and then we moved to the Casa Grande Range sometime around those years - where we all got to meet Josh, and send him off overseas, the proper way...   :laffs:

He needs to come out to a shoot now, at the SDTF - he'd shiit his pants at the area that we have now... 

9 hours ago, 392heminut said:

And started educating us about 'meal dots'!:laffs:

Damn right!...  :lmao:

Just now, Cunuckgaucho said:

It seems once the border opens up Mat and I will have to have an ESL pronunciation class prior to the shooting clinic :hornet:

Gonna teach him some Proper Canadian, Eh?...   :lmao:

Between translating for you, Matt, and Roman - for all others that are around - my hands are FULL!!!...  :thefinger:

6 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I believe that's in your job description as head of site HR dept. :banana:

FUK!   The HR Department!!! I forgot that I was supposed to do that.  :bitchslap:

I'll get more into into it, and HR it the best I can.  It might be painful for snowflakes and weaklings, though.  I'm not the typical HR Guy.  I'm just sayin'...  :bat:

Edited by 98Z5V