• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

There's some Hell-Raisin' coming up soon...

98Z5V

Yup.  >:D PLenty of fun, firearms ARE involved, with much more activities, so it goes in this category - firearms related started it all.  <thumbsup>  In the next few weeks, there's gonna be pictures (that some don't want posted), stories told (that some don't want told), and things done (that nobody wants to talk about).  It comes out here...  <lmao>

If there's some shooting prowess that's talked about, pics will - WILL - be posted.  <nutkick>  If there's some kind of crazy bar story told - pics (if at all possible, depending on Local LEO intervention...) WILL be posted.    :binkybaby:  If there's a motorcycle ride done, pics of scenery, local attributes, local attrocities, etc...  :2nd:  WILL be posted.  If any one of the members of this Southwest Get-Together get out of hand, in any way or manner - pics WILL be posted...  :stfu2:

I'm just sayin'... 

I'm on the left, Greg is on the right, Rob is in the middle, below:

:ecs:

Starts 19 Oct 2012...  <munch>

Updates depend on sobriety.  <dontknow>

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't forget my bunny ears and slippers! It will sting more when you see me wearing that, taking your's & Greg's $10 bills.

Sad as it is, it's REALLY gonna suck for you to be wearing Pink Bunny Slippers and Ears, WHILST forking over $10 bills.  That HAS to be weighing HEAVILY on your mind...  <lmao> <laughs>

I don't think I could take the mental torture of such a dual-faced defeat...  <dontknow> <laughs>

This isn't "Ones," like strippers, brother, this is the big fat TENS that you'll be giving away...  <munch>

GIVING away...  <lmao>

Ps. Just got word that my .308 is being overnight shipped to me. No glass for it yet though. I tried to get a NF scope, but the wait is 12-16 weeks. I put my order in for the next release.

Ah, it wouldn't matter if it was in your hands 18-bajillion weeks ago...  :o

All this talk about pink bunny slippers you guys are creepin me out!........  :)

Dont't worry, Magwa - he just has to wear the slippers whilst shooting this:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3843.0;attach=4758;image

The $10s are the "in bet" that goes in the pot, for each shoot we do - winner takes the other's money...  ;D <thumbsup>

Mike, I hope you can make it down here.  As far as talking to Greg and Rob, here's a tentative (very loose) plan:

Friday, 19 Oct:  Greg lands at the airport later in the day; Rob arrives via car sometime in the afternoon.

Saturday, 20 Oct:  Greg and Rob hit Helldorado Days in Tombstone all day.  I work.  I meet them in Tombstone after work.  After that, the night turns ugly.  ;D

Sunday, 21 Oct:  Flat range action, with steel at 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 525, 575.  Plenty of action on the range, not just shooting steel.  poop-talking will be IMMENSE. I will take everyone's $10 bills...  <thumbsup>

Monday, 22 Oct: Greg and Rob visit local caverns.  I work.  poop.

Tuesday, 23 Oct: Rob leaves and heads up north.  I'm NOT working that day, and Greg and I are gonna get in trouble.  Shooting in a local open area, no range rules, no limits.  More fun than a barrel of monkeys.  The shot timer is gonna get a workout. 

Wednesday, 24 Oct:  Rob is already gone, Greg and I miss him, but we're not gonna let that get us down.  I'm off work again.  We'll probably hit a good motorcycle ride.

Thursday, 25 Oct:  No plans.  Greag with family.  Rob still gone (he doesn't miss us enough at this point, to return.  He will, though, soon enough...  <lmao>).

Friday, 26 Oct:  Big Mike is shooting a Cowboy Action shoot, Greg attends, and I have a 1/2 day off - I'll be there.  I predict that Rob will show back up at some point during day, and start registering in local schools, dropping job applications all over, and looking for property.  My prediction...  <thumbsup>

That's as much as I know so far, and that's pretty flexible. 

Friday, 26 Oct:  Big Mike is shooting a Cowboy Action shoot, Greg attends, and I have a 1/2 day off - I'll be there.

That's as much as I know so far, and that's pretty flexible.

All told, sounds solid, although I'm not sure if Mike is shooting in that one or just attending, either way a good time.

Wednesday, 24 Oct:  Rob is already gone, Greg and I miss him, but we're not gonna let that get us down.   

We'll see.  <lmao> :o

I'm hoping some of the locals see this "calendar" and can figure out some time to get together.  <thumbsup>  That Saturday night during Helldorado, in Tombstone, followed by some Sunday shooting - that's pretty tempting for some of the local Tucson guys.  ;D