• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Favorite Halloween Movies

imschur

Halloween is our favorite holiday and I love all the horror movies on in October. IFC channel has "Scared SH!tless" month and they are playing a lot of classics. Im right now watching the Exorcist uncut for the first time. Holy Cow the devil has a potty mouth.

Anyhow what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Not a fan of horror movies don't like all the blood and gore. I can gut a deer but can't do horror movies. I did like rob zombies Halloween and this past weekend it was cold and rainy amc had their walking dead marathon on. The gf and I got sucked into watching that pretty good stayed up till 3am watching lol. Think the reason I like it is its not all about the zombies it's more about the group

John Carpenter's The Thing, with Kurt Russell.

The slasher flicks bug me.  Doesn't anyone...ANYONE...pack a 1911?

Jon

Love this movie. The remake was worth watching also. <thumbsup>

I really like Rob zombies remake of the Halloween movies, the first one was twisted and portrayed Myers awesomely. >:D

Wish RZ would produce a zombie movie, imagine that sh*t.  <laughs> If you have seen Devils Rejects or house of a thousand corpses you can see were this would go. Most of the zombie movies as of lately have been pretty lame, with the exception  of the Dawn of the Dead remake w/ Ving Rhames.

B/W classics Woflman,Franky,saw Wolfman[Lon Chaney] on 8mm flim my uncle had it in the yard in the summer.Had to go to the store for milk later that night :o.I swore the Wolfman was on the roofs <laughs> watching me just waiting for the time to tear my ass up. <lmao> Scary movies are to scary for me :cookoo:

Love this movie. The remake was worth watching also. <thumbsup>

I really like Rob zombies remake of the Halloween movies, the first one was twisted and portrayed Myers awesomely. >:D

Wish RZ would produce a zombie movie, imagine that sh*t.  <laughs> If you have seen Devils Rejects or house of a thousand corpses you can see were this would go. Most of the zombie movies as of lately have been pretty lame, with the exception  of the Dawn of the Dead remake w/ Ving Rhames.

he had to tone down house of a thousand corpes a few times to get it an R rating. that movie was made like 3-4 years before it came out in theaters cuz the movie board wouldnt let it pass. ive seen im 3 times in concert and its always amazing! and his wife is HOT!!!!!

he had to tone down house of a thousand corpes a few times to get it an R rating. that movie was made like 3-4 years before it came out in theaters cuz the movie board wouldnt let it pass. ive seen im 3 times in concert and its always amazing! and his wife is HOT!!!!!

My first CD purchase was from White Zombie, I was nine years old. <lmao>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sexorcisto:_Devil_Music,_Vol._1

Don't know if he has Liberal views/stances, but he doesn't take any crap from Hollywood types.