• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dec 21 2012

telluwhat

I just borrowed Resident Evil 6 from my neighbor to make sure my prediction about winter solstice comes true.

Dec 21st is going to be a wild day.

I've not had the chance to play that game. I have been practicing shooting with "Call of Duty Black Ops II" and let me tell you, it is fun. To bad the practice won't carry over to real life.

Well I might as well say my g'byes too.

Freakin' Reynolds Wrap never got back to me.

I did some measurin' around the old homestead and figured that a 200'  by 300' roll of (heavy duty, oven grade) aluminum foil would be just about right. I could slide a chain through the roll and just start rolling it over the house, barn, shop and such.

I wrote em and told 'em of my plans, but the jerks ignored me. <dontknow>

So I guess it will be into the bunker tonight. <laughs>

I've not had the chance to play that game. I have been practicing shooting with "Call of Duty Black Ops II" and let me tell you, it is fun. To bad the practice won't carry over to real life.

I don't play 1st person shooters at all. I can only endure 1st person for a few minutes at a time.

But I am not exactly crazy about Resident Evil 6. Despite the name, past resident evil games have always had colorful and mature characters with some good morals. Resident Evil 6 butchers much of that. And the gameplay; particularly the controls.... they basically took Resident Evil 4 and 5 and butchered it in exchange for faster movement. This game is very hard to get in to. I'll mess with it tomorrow night just to validate my prediction (it's a big joke in person) but after that, it's going straight back to it's owners where it will stay.

I don't play 1st person shooters at all. I can only endure 1st person for a few minutes at a time.

But I am not exactly crazy about Resident Evil 6. Despite the name, past resident evil games have always had colorful and mature characters with some good morals. Resident Evil 6 butchers much of that. And the gameplay; particularly the controls.... they basically took Resident Evil 4 and 5 and butchered it in exchange for faster movement. This game is very hard to get in to. I'll mess with it tomorrow night just to validate my prediction (it's a big joke in person) but after that, it's going straight back to it's owners where it will stay.

Until recently I had not played a video game (except solitaire or blackjack) in 25 years. Never could afford them. My wife knew I liked the commercials for Call of Duty so she got me the PC version. The graphics are fantastic. Another thing I like about the game I never expected, is the Zombie game. So that makes 3 games (sort of) the single player, the on-line muli and the zombie. One thing I did not know is that you have to have internet no matter which you are going to play. Your not alone in playing these in short bursts of time. I can not do it myself so I am glad it is not 25 cents a go like it was back in the day.

I'm gonna wake up in the morning, hit the can, and wipe my ass with a Mayan Calendar.  I'll taunt them.  If it's gonna happen, I'm gonna help it along.  <thumbsup>

You are a man to San Franciscan men everywhere!  Especially SF!  <laughs>

That you can get a 4' diameter rock even in there to smear on...whoa!  <lmao>

Already the 22nd in Japan

Jon