• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Please "Like" 308AR.com on FB

imschur

Guys keep a few things in mind. We have very little control on how search engines index things. In fact 762AR is one of several test sites I use for search engine optimization experiments.  Unless you are a major news source or a source of major news it can take months for search engines to index changes on small sites. I typically can get a new site indexed in about a month. Three months for real info and traffic to appear in results. It's the nature of the beast. Google ranks 308ar.com a "1", ar15.com a "5". 

and that funny, real funny I did not post the link on the original post

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My advice, good parts cost fair money. Go with a less expensive brand...watch for a great sale...but $150 doesn't sound realistic. Unfortunately, this is even more of a sellers market than normal...so chances of buying a quadrail for <$150= +\-0. Just my thoughts.

Any of you non FBers  have or know about a DPMS Sportical w/18.5" barrel, is it high or low riser height? mid or rifle gas? I found this http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=292  should look like this http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/popup.cfm?ignoresite=yes&type=i&id=products/sportcg2pu.gif  :help:  :)) Maybe Easy will wake up ,he's the builder & I'm the good looking one  <laughs>

Edited by BLKSHEEP

I am 62 and there are 2 things i do not do I don't suck, (per what 98 said)  :) and i don,t do facebook I did for a few years till they made me switch to the new formatt any site that try,s to make me do anything I leave in the dust and facebook is choking on mine, I got sick of the constant messages and manipulation.... I will support this site in any way I can just let me know how I can help but screw facebook.... sorry

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Update on the FB page, should be hitting 500 any day now. We've found that the key to success usually involves bashing Rock Rivers, AR-10's ,Rene,R2D2 & Tom >:D <laughs>

Here's what you're missing out on....

For R2 -"The new DPMS Mark 12 is what the AR-10 should've been all along."BaHaHa

post-12582-0-70995200-1389078159_thumb.j

post-12582-0-45931200-1389078205_thumb.p

post-12582-0-40438500-1389078625_thumb.p

post-12582-0-31519100-1389079093_thumb.p

post-12582-0-05021600-1389080169_thumb.p

Edited by BLKSHEEP

Now I'm just standing over here minding my own business. And then......Bap Bap Bip Bap (sucker punch sounds).......BLAM! How do I keep getting knocked around when I don't even do the whole facebook thing? <laughs> Now Rene or Tom.....I understand. Afterall....there's so much material there. <lmao>

And I'm sure that my beloved Armalite is gonna run crying for it's momma after seeing the DPMS. :strokin: