seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to be an interesting game in two weeks

You ain't kidding there  :yup:  Denver will be coming to town and I think we can take them here at home. But we have to play Oakland first and that kinda has me worried since they haven't won yet. Definitely don't want to be the first to ruin their perfect record. 

You ain't kidding there :yup: Denver will be coming to town and I think we can take them here at home. But we have to play Oakland first and that kinda has me worried since they haven't won yet. Definitely don't want to be the first to ruin their perfect record.

I know that feeling, kinda like how we're hung 50+ on the past two teams and we play the Vikings next week, happened a few years ago to them with the Chiefs

What ??? Wait a minute did the fuckin raiders win against the chiefs ?? I'm looking at sports center and I see a 24/20 Rob r u pulling some executive powers again haha I don't have the nfl network but I wish I saw that game! Sea that is more of a bitchslap than you know!post-12857-0-71518200-1416548364_thumb.j