Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to say this & its been on my mind for years , The NFL is Fixed !

That call for defensive holding against Dallas , shows how the Fix is in, it was a good call that was announced & then they picked up the flag ! WTF . IMO it changed the outcome of the game , to the way the NFL or who ever is running it , wanted . :fawkdance:

I'm not a fan of ether team , but that foul reversal was just BS & the NFL is picking what Teams go into the play off's , probably has something to do with ratings & $$$$$$

I'm going to say this & its been on my mind for years , The NFL is Fixed !

That call for defensive holding against Dallas , shows how the Fix is in, it was a good call that was announced & then they picked up the flag ! WTF . IMO it changed the outcome of the game , to the way the NFL or who ever is running it , wanted . :fawkdance:

I'm not a fan of ether team , but that foul reversal was just BS & the NFL is picking what Teams go into the play off's , probably has something to do with ratings & $$$$$$

There was also a play a few before that where the lions got nailed with defensive holding but in the replay they showed a Cowboys line man pinning a lion defensive player to the ground.

I HATE the Cowboys in the mud 90s when the packers were picking up steam we always had to go to Dallas and it was allways dirty players and bad calls. I actually see Suh going to Dallas ges a good fit for Jerra world

Oh dear, Dallas wins a first playoff game in years and it has to be rigged! looked like it was rigged for Detroit to win up till forth Q. Detroit couldn't win without their "defensive stepper-on-er-leg lineman" being suspended for stepping on pore old A. Rogers sore leg! ...That was funny, my kind of football (After all it is called FOOTball.

Carolina won over Arizona by rigging the game ? Any way it is good entertainment, better than Two Broke Girls and most of the broadcast networks are putting on. It causes more sales of Imodian pills for diarriea.

Duck Dynasty and Pawn Stars and American Pickers run 99% reruns so just keep on using the internet and posting about your 380AR. 

Anyone notice how the SEC football conference got their come-up-tance?

WOW the ESPN folks got thrown a curve ball, slider, change up for a shut out on their predictions.

Edited by mrmackc

Shepp better hide your 'cheesehead' hat.......The Cowboys are coming to town!

<lmao> Wash

Bring it wash!!!!

2E61A420-BEF1-4A5C-87A1-86C23C423254_zps

Romo better bring his long panties cuz it's gonna be COLD!!!!!

PS I played against Romo my senior year of highschool, he went to school in Burlington Wi about 45 min east of me.

Edited by shepp

Oh Shepp....forgot to tell you....We are bringing our same referees too!  Yes...Romo suks...always has always will

but its been a long time since we had sumthin to get a lil happy about.....so,is your cheesehat the non-smoked version or the smoked version?   <lmao>    GO COWBOYS !      :)  Wash

What , the poor Cowgirls haven't been in the the play offs since 2009 , wow that is a long time . Need to look at some of the other teams & see how long they have been with out play offs . All the $$$ that asshat puts into his " America's Team " he should be crying . <lmao>

It only takes one bad call to change the momentum of these close games & there just seems to be too many now a days .