• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

'Tis the season, ya Hookers!!!

98Z5V

My wife, myself and 3 friends are supposed to go to Kermit Tx. later in Oct. or Nov., can't wait, I need to get the quads out and get them new batteries and check them over, we have 2 cannondales, American made! Dammit I thought that was a 500 even before I clicked on it, but I don't see the trailer? The one you haul your balls around in!

Edited by texas30cal

Dammit I thought that was a 500 even before I clicked on it, but I don't see the trailer? The one you haul your balls around in!

You need sack like this to ride that beast properly...

Bounce.png

Unfortunately, that ain't me!  That bike scares the living schit outta me.  :eek:

What's that green crap in the back yard??? You guys got astro turf?

Grass, bro!  I'm making grass in Phx, man - that ain't easy!

Edited by 98Z5V

Nice bike!!

I really need to get one... miss riding them. I was practically on them 24 x 7 when I was in the army.... (try riding them with NVG's - now that's a trip!)

Been through that, brother.  Panama 1989.  Had to do a 2-week course when I got to 7th ID, so I know what ya mean!  The whole depth-perception thing put me on the ground a few times.  I was rockin' a spectacular set of PVS-5 goggles, too...  :eek:   Snowmobiles and PVS-7s are a MUCH better combination!

I may do better with a thumb throttle!

I got you covered, man, head on over.  '06 LTR and '86 TRX-250R with a 310 engine. 

The old 2-stroke wins more than the EFI 450 4-stroke does.  <thumbsup>

post-7-0-61102200-1380207641_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-68415100-1380207659_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-42426200-1380207676_thumb.jpg

Once upon a time I had a '86 R, favorite machine I ever had, I do have my own thumb throttles now, '84 200x, '86 200x, 2 '02 cannondale cannibals I almost like them better than the 250R, I need to find a way to put the R plastic on them.

I love the trikes, either 2 or 4-stroke.  I always thought the 200X was a great machine.  Then I put one up the back of my leg...  no skin from ankle to ass...  :'(

This will give Drew a woody... 

100_1011_zps652f54c2.jpg

I've done a lot of work on the TRX engine, too...

100_1012_zps15cf4a79.jpg

100_1013_zps2b5b9e46.jpg

Both are extremely clean, wish I still had my R but someone else got it when I wasn't looking, I have a big job on a Ranger crew and a motor job on a brute force that are supposed to be done tomorrow <nutkick> ! I will see if I can get the dales out for a wash and pics this weekend. There's not enough paint worn off the sides of that 500!

There's not enough paint worn off the sides of that 500!

I know it, brother - I got it that way, bone stock from the owner, and I ripped it apart and rebuilt it anyway.  It was already on the first overbore, so it wasn't truly "stock," and THAT piston was about to sieze.  It's second overbore now, so it's at a 503cc.  The frame paint is what it is - I've seriously got two rides on that thing, both at T-Day in the dunes last year.  It's gonna get ridden a hell of a lot more this year. 

You gotta tell me about that Brute Force.  650 or 750?  I've done ALOT OF SCHIT to those things.  If you wanna make it an 840, lemme know.  <thumbsup>  <thumbsup>

Tom your killing me..seriously

Much to my embarrassment, that's by design, brother.  Intentional, all the way.  I know that if I can entice you enough to get you out here for a trip, I'll have you out here forever.

Maybe not immediately, but ultimately.  I love you, man...  <thumbsup>  :happydrunks:

It's a 750, mud machine, it has a pipe, cdi, snorkels and jetting, that's it, this kid doesn't need anymore, I am doing both top ends because he drowned it and didn't get the water out of the cylinders before putting it in the garage for a month, rings were stuck and the cylinders pitted by the time I got to it. He did actually have enough sense to have me remove the snorkels so he won't be tempted to do anything stupid again.

It's a 750, mud machine, it has a pipe, cdi, snorkels and jetting, that's it, this kid doesn't need anymore, I am doing both top ends because he drowned it and didn't get the water out of the cylinders before putting it in the garage for a month, rings were stuck and the cylinders pitted by the time I got to it. He did actually have enough sense to have me remove the snorkels so he won't be tempted to do anything stupid again.

Wouldn't help the pitting in the cylinders, but if you ever have (just) stuck rings again, try Yamaha Ring Free.  That stuff rocks.  Yamaha has an even meaner one than that, as a carb dip.  The Ring Free works great, though.  <thumbsup>