• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LAX shooting

shibiwan

Just watched live from Orlando ?? The live interview from a civi whiteness confirmed a pistol and definetly a pump ga. The written article under the vid in the first sentance stated "assault rifle!! " what a tragedy that this happens again and media plays the bad gun clause not the bad guy truth.

10:30 a.m.: EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT: Brian Adamick, 43, said he was getting ready to fly to Chicago for his brother’s wedding and was boarding a Spirit Airlines flight at Gate 32 in Terminal 3.

He said people were running through the terminal, away from a security area. Adamick said he went through an emergency exit downstairs onto the tarmac with several other passengers.

“While I was on the tarmac, I heard two gunshots from the same area where the people had been running and screaming,” he said.

A few minutes after he got outside, he said buses showed up to help evacuate passengers. He saw a wounded TSA agent board one of the buses. The man’s ankle was bloody: “it looked like it was straight out of the movies,” Adamick said.

The man, told him, “I got shot, I’m fine.” He told passengers not to worry about him and that he had been shot before, Adamick said.

WTF did this guy witness? From the account given here, the only thing he's an eye witness to is people running and a bloody ankle! He sure as fcuk didn't witness any shooting! News media in this country is a joke!

The producer of the WTMJ channel 4 radio shows son was at the TSA check point the moment it happened his agent that was "assisting" him was shot. He said they ran down a corridor together the agent duct in a store while the son(man) crotched in a corner, the shooter confronted him said TSA? And the man said no and the shooter carried on, he stated "the man had a rifle of some kind". They interviewed his this after noon 4ish my time WTMJ is outta milwaukee

They just released this pic....looks like an AR. Dammit, these nuts are ruining it for us.

The proliferation of AR platform rifles in this country coupled with the media attention they generate makes me think these rifles showing up at these incidents is going to get to be a common occurrence! I don't like it but that's my take on it.

Good thing it is in Cali where they require bullet-buttons.

Ok...ok ok.

How about a push now to arm TSA agents, since their job is so very dangerous?  This event is proof.

What do you mean "arm TSA agents" ? I thought they were already armed....never did notice.

BTW, reports mention that the shooter's weapons were "illegal in California", including all 3 mags he had on him.

Edited by shibiwan

So, all this legislation saved HOW many people today?  That's the design of the legislation, right?  To save people?

If they pass this, and they pass that, EVERYBODY is MUCH more safe than before.

And criminals STILL don't give one schit what the laws say.  Pass all you want - it STILL won't make them care.

Fcuking idiots.

Now according to the news the LAX shooter used a Smith & Wesson .223.

And according to Forbes, which is usually reliable, "everything points to an act of domestic terrorism carried out by an ideologically driven member of the modern Patriot movement." Geesh.

Has anyone noticed that news stories of this event hardly ever say the words "assault rifle"?

Have the press figured out that it's the man, not the gun? Maybe, maybe not. Forbes carries the 'right wing nut job' angle on this story, but nobody else. In fact, the news on this is pretty low-key.

Could this be because there's only one fatality? Not really. There's been plenty multi-death shootings lately, but none of them have made the national news. But those deaths happened 'in the hood' and the airport is not 'the hood.'

Oh well. Journalists are strange critters.

Ahhh news of his political affiliation has broke. I wondered why we hadent heard about him being a crazy right winger since the day it happened. Im so fed up with this crap. Who wants to come on up and pick em off on I5 as they scramble from bay area and sac when ithe shtf? I could use some company.