The Good Ol' Days!

planeflyer21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha lemme tell you how cap guns are very dangerous!

Me and my lil Sis were watching Hop-along Cassidy one afternoon....of course she had her cowboy hat and her two six gun cap guns strapped to her....so she would shoot at the bad guys on tv

she ran out of caps during the episode....And Whoa before I could even react she threw the cap gun at the bad guy on the tv.....blew the frickin tube out of the tv and shorted the whole tv out...nuthin but smoke and a shattered picture tube with a cap gun lodged in it....so how is that dangerous you ask?

when Dad got home he took the belt to my azz for not watching my sis properly! Ouch!

:) Wash

Man running around playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians along with some GI Joe neighbor hood wars with are cap guns was the ship. Best part about it nobody gave rats ask as long as we didn't break anything and mom and dad was just glad we were out their hair >:D Hell this country has gone to poop so bad someone will call the cops and you'll probably get shot dead if you do this anymore. Use to like the plastic caps the best over the paper ones, the plastic one seemed louder to me unless you hit the whole roll of paper ones with a hammer :))

Use to like the plastic caps the best over the paper ones, the plastic one seemed louder to me unless you hit the whole roll of paper ones with a hammer :))

<lmao>  I used to have a doorway rig that I'd ambush my cousin's with - set 'em up on their bedroom door.  Smash the whole roll of paper ones and make them schit themselves...  <laughs>

I'm cryin' over here just remembering that...  :hethan:

Oh yeah!! Plastic cap rings in the snubnose revolvers!

And the M16s with the card-in-the-spokes, slow-faster-slower-stop cyclic rate!

Back then everyone made tennisball cannons, when tennisballs came in metal cans.  Soak the ball in lighter fluid, THEN shoot it!

You may be in a block against block war, but when some kid starts a desert lot on fire EVERYONE became a fireman and put it out.

Or EVERYONE got a BELT whoopin' after the fire department left.

Oh yeah!! Plastic cap rings in the snubnose revolvers!

And the M16s with the card-in-the-spokes, slow-faster-slower-stop cyclic rate!

Back then everyone made tennisball cannons, when tennisballs came in metal cans.  Soak the ball in lighter fluid, THEN shoot it!

You may be in a block against block war, but when some kid starts a desert lot on fire EVERYONE became a fireman and put it out.

Or EVERYONE got a BELT whoopin' after the fire department left.

LMAO!!!!!!

My group of friends were huge pyros in high school lucky no one got hurt. Started with newspaper delivery bags fulla propane and escalated quickly to 30 gal trash bags, that makes a hell of a mushroom cloud. My friends older brother worked at an ace that's where we got all the supplies to build the "potato gun" that shot water balloons

My best was a super soaker flame thrower ... Run away just run!!

Glad we didn't grow up together because I used an old fire extinguisher as a flame thrower. Can't remember what we used to fuel it but I do know it wasn't gas. We would unscrew the top add the liquid then take a pen apart along with a bicycle pump to pressurize it. Had this brick wall in front of the house I grew up in and figured it would make a good test place without burning down the house. We lit that sucker off and the whole wall went a blaze  :eek: Scared the poop out of us to see that brick with fire all over it. Never did that again when we realized the amount of butt hurt we would of got if we had been caught or burned the house down :bat:  

Geez IT is a good thing we all didnt know each other!

remember those planter peanut cans that had the spring loaded snake that jumped out?

Well I mixed up salt peter and some stuff?...cant remember the recipe...but in effect it was gunpowder...I was in Jr. high....took that can and loaded it up taped it up put that green fuse in it that I got from some catalogue......Mom and Dad weren't home....once again I was baby sitting My Bro and Sis....Ha

I took the can to their sandbox and buried it under one of the corner seats of wooden sandbox...the sandbox was up a lil hill in the backyard near the telephone lines...lit it and ran

Well it was Boom...the corner of the sandbox made it over the first set of power lines....two kitchen windows shattered.........My azz got shattered when Dad got home.....and it was early cause the neighbor called him at work :) Wash

I used to race R/C cars when I was a kid. Gas R/C.

When mom was not around, I'd pull out an empty R/C fuel container (1 gal bottles of Nitromethanol), put a hole in the top plastic cap, and screw in a glow plug. I then connected a good length of wire to the glow plug to make sure I was out of range, then connect the battery to the wires.

KABOOM!!

The fun and games ended when I blew up some of my dad's bonsai collection, and also several windows from the shrapnel. LOL

Perhaps why I was sent to demolition school in the military as part of my recon training.

Edited by shibiwan

You guys reminded me of a stunt a buddy of mine used to pull on Halloween back when we were in high school. Now mind you, this guy was the County Attorney's son! He lived next door to the high school principal in Eureka Kansas, a town of about 3000. He used to go down to Arkansas in the summer and buy M-80's, as they were illegal to sell in Kansas. Anyway, on Halloween night the cops would keep a pretty close patrol around his neighborhood because of it being where the principal lived. My buddy would wind the fuse of an M-80 into a ballpoint pen spring with a couple of wires attached to each end, and then throw it on the principal's front porch. he would then go back in his garage and touch the other end of the wires to a car battery, which would heat the spring and light the M-80 fuse. After the M-80 went off he would pull the wires back into the garage. He NEVER got caught doing that schit! Funniest damn thing I ever saw!