• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SB808 - Senator De Leon in California, at it again.

Jonas

My Fellow Californians:

I'd imagine most of you are familiar already with one of the largest PINHEADED state politicians in California, Senator De Leon. (Very unworthy of being a senator really.)

He's at it again with SB808 - and you've GOTTA watch this video, and listen to his lies (or ignorance, or both) - and then take heed to what this JERK is trying to do to us now. You've got to voice your opposition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuL157QKi4k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

For my non-Californian brethren - please pity us. 

I think California sees itself in competition with New York for which state can have the most onerous gun laws - and unfortunately, too often as goes California, so goes the nation. Look what happened to Colorado.

Don't let your defenses down for moment, those of you in states that are still NORMAL.

"Island of Misfit Toys..."  <lmao>

poop, brother, you can come on over to AZ anytime.  ANYtime.  You'd be a very welcomed addition.  <thumbsup>

I would like to say that I'll leave Arizona in an Urn or Pine box.  However, when that time comes I'd like my ashes spread at the Drag Strip. 

These politicians are completely uninterested in facts or public safety, or even criminals obtaining firearms. They ARE interested in disarming the general populous because they know once riled up enough (when ENOUGH is ENOUGH!) - the armed, and rightfully pissed-off public could prove to be an incredibly formidable force. 

This year in California, we will AGAIN see an attempt to ban weapons with bullet buttons or mag-locks, and an attempt to force registration of already existing "assault" weapons, and an renewed attempt to force surrender of those legal high capacity (really, standard capacity) magazines, as well as magazine kits/parts, among other things.

Do not become complacent, get on the horn with your reps., and do it often. Hit the governor too. 

These politicians ... ARE interested in disarming the general populous because they know once riled up enough (when ENOUGH is ENOUGH!) - the armed, and rightfully pissed-off public could prove to be an incredibly formidable force ...

Actually, I think the Politicians are afraid that law abiding citizens will come to Washington, DC and the State Capitals and give up their guns and ammo ... ONE ROUND AT A TIME!

HA!!

That sums it up!

Actually, I think the Politicians are afraid that law abiding citizens will come to Washington, DC and the State Capitals and give up their guns and ammo ... ONE ROUND AT A TIME!

Definitely! That's what this has always been about - look at what is happening in Ukraine right now. Without a massively armed population. (They have arms, but not like the USA does....)

That SoCal Senators needs to stop worrying about firearms, and start thinking about where they are going to get their drinking water this summer.

NorCal isn't sharing shiit this year.

We shouldn't. The state should be divided into North and South, as long as San Francisco is part of the south..... (Sorry, So.Cal.)